lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Ben its defo going online for peeps to play, thats if they want to play

Ive got a spare pc here waiting to put it online, so its not like i cant keep it running 24/7

Dont think i will have a website/forum tho

Its a serious run server but more for friends to play, player count will be low at a guess, as it will only be posted here

But i dont mind what the player count is, ive not set this up to be the biggest server

Just anyone looking for something very diffrent in mir, should take a look

Its lvl 50 start but game dont kick off till lvl 100, ive added alot to get you to lvl 100 fast, after this its down to you the player

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Are you actually takin the server seriously tho lifco? Just feels like its more of a mess about that will go offline once u get bored. stuff like startin at level 100 etc

Hi Pot, this is kettle, i think your calling me black?

ThreeHeros start Level 200.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
UPDATE

I've decided to use the new korean style ingame interface mixed with the following ingame windows

Lomcn windows (80%) / SDO windows (10%) / 4G windows (10%)

On Start/ char select is korean old 2.6 (6 char surpport)

Should have some pics real soon

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Imo it would better using all the korean interface/windows etc, will look bit odd using bits n bobs from each.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I dont have all the windows in one set to match my source i use

To get them colour matched its gui work, which at this point i dont have the time really

I bet most peeps dont even notice really, but i mite once its all done get someone to redo the diffrent gui colours to match

---------- Post added 14-04-2012 at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-04-2012 at 03:43 PM ----------

Update

Korean interface added

It's playable, right now.. once i get the tweeks done to the interface il get pics/vid posted

---------- Post added 15-04-2012 at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 14-04-2012 at 05:28 PM ----------

First Look

Korean interface added, as i said

Need char buff name (SW) adding... no problem (above head)

Here we have a exclusive code on our new 4g hero rage system
I cant tell or show you much, but you need unlock all 3

35m4mqu.png

Quest system will be at the top of the screen, unlock to use
(in beta)

Lots of new buffs/windows are not showing, as i need custom windows, which im working on

[video=youtube;77G-FlTO_oM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77G-FlTO_oM[/video]

Its a quick peek on whats going on

Reactions: store1

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Looks great :~D Hope you keep up the good work :~)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Thanks, glad you like

The first look, its very much beta, after the change over from the 4g client but im getting there

Will keep you all posted

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
UPDATE
Korean 2.6 / Usa Quest system added to 4G

I need to sort the interface to match my code

But its added :) il get some pics once if fully up and running

Reactions: store1

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Hi Pot, this is kettle, i think your calling me black?

ThreeHeros start Level 200.

Hi stupid, im nightscare, im a moron.

Threeheros started at level 1, but we've been thro 3 expansions now, each expansion it makes more sense to increase the level cap and remove lower level content, as it doesnt get used.

How many successful servers u run lately? oh... just none? nice 1, come back when u actually have a leg to stand on ye.

@Lifco...... Heros have instant run? dont u think thats a bit over the top, they must rape people in PvP?

Thats 1 thing ive always disliked about heros... the whole idea and feature of them is amazing and great, but the fact that they instnat run makes htem stupidly OP in PvP :bord:

I tihnk if u stoped instnat run (make them run/walk/act like a human would) and maybe made them do 50% dmg to players in PvP they might be better

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Good point ben

But heroes cant hit a real player + you cant get a hero untill you have been to the hollow earth

I also tweeked the hero to have a walk wait timer

This can still be made better over time but i feel its pritty fair

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Update

Here is a beta video of the new quest system iv added

[video=youtube;wzTlCGFwzpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzTlCGFwzpE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Once its fully done it will have a scrolling text at the top of the screen saying quest, leting you know a quest is unlocked

This part of 4g is neally rdy

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Hero's not being able to attack players is a decent idea. Monster aid is all they should be used for! :)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
well seems like you click the quest button and then it brings the quest up to start? where as normally you'd start the quest on an npc clicking the flashing red quest button?

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I get you Shank

In the video the button i click is only temp, its going to have a button flashing the words quest on the main screen

Im probley just going to use the npc quest flash till i get a custom gui made

So if say you are hunting you know a quest is available

So yer i will be a little diffrent