StarLite (Hero Server Files)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol lifco no you see i am 100% sure that there are backdoors coded into the server that are spread amongst 'friends' by the chinese lol
also there are far more cheats then the ones you know off (just they arent public in the official client, i'm 99.99% sure there is a second client 'only' the chinese have which includes a wider range of cheats that cant be disabled by the host)

i'm not trying to give your server a bad reputation or anything btw, just tried to point out that you are relying on ppl who are known for adding cheats and backdoors in their files lol
with dm2(+) files however you have some safety in saying they dont contain backdoors

anyway i'm not gonna post anything else on this topic since obviously you cant admit that there are (might be) backdoors coded in. since that would mean you're admiting your server isnt exactly 'secure' lol
not being funny but if uve never seen his files how can u be 100% sure that theres backdoors?

i understand wot ur sayin that there probably is backdoors, i jsut think ur bein abit silly and big headed sayin ur 100% certain theres backdoors.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
we both know that the ledu3.1 can be played on any mir server with all the cheats ive had this for sometime myself, and as you know geting items/exp/gold is very easy with that client

the client i use only has the cheats i posted (3 in all) and tobe honest i like rev

as for backdoors they mite be some, but what are the chances of someone useing them,

like i said peeps need to understand iam puting this online for peeps to have fun coz all they have is 2.3 with crap skills and a fake hero (clone/slave)

lif

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
as for backdoors they mite be some, but what are the chances of someone useing them,

like i said peeps need to understand iam puting this online for peeps to have fun coz all they have is 2.3 with crap skills and a fake hero (clone/slave)

lif

Might be? Show me a chinese server without a backdoor, and I'll show you a sober irishman riding a flying pig in a pink sky.

--

As for the chances of using them - are you entirely mad?

Think about it. The MiR scene exploded because people were not prepared to pay for it, and had a certain moral flexibility.

If we're quite happy to steal each others files, DoS their servers and be general ******s on forums, what in the great googamooga is going to stop them exploiting a backdoor you may have left open?

--

If you're paying for these, demand details of all the backdoors in it.

And consider seeing a GP for a psych evaluation.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
going on about backdoors cheats will not stop this server going online, i put up with cheats and backdoor problems with the 1.4 server i ran,

wanting me to stop, and quite this server just coz of cheats and backdoors is very silly, as i dont think there is a big problem at all

once peeps see its fast exp loads of gold and great drops they will not need to cheat at all, and why risk geting ip banned from the only hero server thats english

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
in all honesty tho hardly ne chinese play servers that are advertised on lomcn... lol

why would that play a english server when they can play there own

Mar 23, 2003
going on about backdoors cheats will not stop this server going online, i put up with cheats and backdoor problems with the 1.4 server i ran,

wanting me to stop, and quite this server just coz of cheats and backdoors is very silly, as i dont think there is a big problem at all

once peeps see its fast exp loads of gold and great drops they will not need to cheat at all, and why risk geting ip banned from the only hero server thats english

lif

Ye gods.

It's not about trying to stop you. Nowhere has anyone told you to just give it all up.

What happens when you ban the first guy, by the way? You think he's NOT going to go for revenge?

If you're seriously going through with this, you need to be a lot more prepared than your posts are indicating, because this is a far cry from the known reliability of the DM2(+) files.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
as for known reliability thats true on the dm2+ servers but soon as i get most of the stuff english we will get some beta testing done and i know for a fact they will be no problems as i have run quite a few servers in my time, the files seem very strong

like i said the main reson i wanted a hero server was not the work even tho i dont mind it, it was the skills alone that made me want this, you have to admit the skills own dm2+

lif

Mar 23, 2003
as for known reliability thats true on the dm2+ servers but soon as i get most of the stuff english we will get some beta testing done and i know for a fact they will be no problems as i have run quite a few servers in my time, the files seem very strong

like i said the main reson i wanted a hero server was not the work even tho i dont mind it, it was the skills alone that made me want this, you have to admit the skills own dm2+

lif

It's never a good idea to put features ahead of reliability.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
reliability ? i dont think we are going to have a problem at all, i really do ... everything seems cool

lif

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
do the chinese play private mir server no not rly. will they give them out to ne 1 no they wont do that either. will they be hard to get ur hands on yes. will they be hard to find out about too yes they will.so i dont think thers nething rly to worry about. i dont think lifco is the sort of guy who would spend £360 on unreliable files.

Mar 23, 2003
do the chinese play private mir server no not rly.

Mmmmm, take it on trust, they DO play.

We don't see much of them, because thedeath's files have a few impediments for chinese users, preventing most of them joining those servers.

But surely the fact that they're selling server files should tell you they play, and in no small number, either ;)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Little old fact here mate, alot of chinese can speak better english, than dare i say it, the english... lol so theres your reply to that

most chinese/korean servers, ive been on and ive been on quite afew just like milo has and he will tell you the same they dont understand what you say, lots of times ive been in town M/W and shouted buying this and that and all you get is ÌØÊâÈËÎï ie they dont speak english, iam not sayin none do but 99% dont

lif

Mar 23, 2003
most chinese/korean servers, ive been on and ive been on quite afew just like milo has and he will tell you the same they dont understand what you say,

I should REALLY stop posting, but I can't let these assumptions sit.

Firstly, even _I_ don't understand half of the crap that comes out of MiR players mouths. I believe Leo coded a script for the explicit purpose of translating Noob -> English.

Also, how do you propose they type English on a Chinese keyboard? ;)

[This post is not intended as a flame.]

[Ok, maybe a little. But only at people who speak Engrish.]

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
personally i think u should all stop havin ago at lifco lol, hes tryin 2 put up a decent server with new features and that and all ur doin is flaming him

if there are all these backdoors and ****, why not help him find them and stop them lol?

just think this thread is silly

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
they all a set of jelouse ass holes. stop flaming, stfu, and you go find these server files that you will NOT be able to get hold of. Delet the Flames?

Gl lif

Status
Not open for further replies.