Start Text

Join Discord

Zifra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2007
Hi, how I change the text that start play.
Before Notice, in corner [left-top], is a text.
Thing like that: Hello, I'm English orchid... bla bla bla

I wanna change. Where is it?

I saw post with this info, but i don't find now.

Zifra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2007
Bless I'm very sorry, but I don't find.
I'm searching sometimes but nothing.

Please any help? I will continue but, If anyone find it, tell here please.

Upvote 0

mapadale

Why not use the feature that comes with all windows operating systems, its called search - You can even use it to seach certain words within documents, fantastic tool to use the search feature in windows.

Come on, how do you think that most of us find things within files.

Upvote 0

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
If i knew what you were on about mate i would tell you but others are just pure ignorant and have no decency on this forum...

Had any luck finding it since though?

Mapa how about being nice to someone on this forum for once instead of having the complete arse ache all the time and biting heads off...jeez!
I sometimes wonder how you dont chew your own arm off!

Upvote 0

mapadale

If i knew what you were on about mate i would tell you but others are just pure ignorant and have no decency on this forum...

Had any luck finding it since though?

Mapa how about being nice to someone on this forum for once instead of having the complete arse ache all the time and biting heads off...jeez!
I sometimes wonder how you dont chew your own arm off!
How dare you tell me I wasn't being nice, cause I was. I was telling them about the wonderfull feature that is part of there OS, we've all had to use it to search for things within the files especially when it comes to find .txt documents with certain information in them.

People can't expect everytime they run into a snag or don't understand what they are doing, come to lomcn and ask and expect to get the answers laid on a plate for them.

How do you think that those of us that do give help and advise on things learnt. We certainly didn't ask loads of stupid questions here, we took the time to look at the files we are using and figure things out before comming here.

Like this instance, using the search function in windows would find him what he is looking for - So that in itself is giving advise on how to find it.

Upvote 0

Zifra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2007
I'm very sorry. I know that questions of thing that is posted in forum, is very stupid action.
I moderate a forum, and i know it. But I'm spanish, i don't speak and understand very good english, and I don't know what I put in search forum.
I put -> (corner, start text, text, before notice, guide ini, guide start, and more) but i don't find.

But men, I leave this post. I try to find file and before I put this how to do.
Bye :)

And I'm very sorry for all.

EDIT**

File is in: Mud3\Envir\Convert_Def\QuestDiary\AreaQuest\ChoBoGuide1\WarriorQuestLevel.txt

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mapadale

I'm very sorry. I know that questions of thing that is posted in forum, is very stupid action.
I moderate a forum, and i know it. But I'm spanish, i don't speak and understand very good english, and I don't know what I put in search forum.
I put -> (corner, start text, text, before notice, guide ini, guide start, and more) but i don't find.

But men, I leave this post. I try to find file and before I put this how to do.
Bye :)

And I'm very sorry for all.

EDIT**

File is in: Mud3\Envir\Convert_Def\QuestDiary\AreaQuest\ChoBoGuide1\WarriorQuestLevel.txt
Todos lo que usted necesita hacer al seaching para las frases en documentos de texto, que es uso el seach de las ventanas y seach para las palabras usted está buscando. Hace mucho más fácil buscar esta manera para las escrituras y los archivos y él de texto también le ahorra tiempo que tiene que esperar una contestación aquí también.

Upvote 0

Zifra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2007
mapadale, I apreciate your effort for translate your text.
But the problem is than I don't know what words search for find the post than explain the problem.

I download a program, than search "the word than you want" in all files of a folder. With this program I find it :)

But thanks!

Upvote 0

mapadale

mapadale, I apreciate your effort for translate your text.
But the problem is than I don't know what words search for find the post than explain the problem.

I download a program, than search "the word than you want" in all files of a folder. With this program I find it :)

But thanks!
You don't need to download a program to do it.

Open the envir
Press the search button at the top
select advanced search
choose what you want to search for
and hay presto it searchs all files in the envir for the one your looking for.

Just seach text from the script, so in your instance "wild orchid" and it will search for them words. There is no need to download any program.

Upvote 0

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
How dare you tell me I wasn't being nice, cause I was. I was telling them about the wonderfull feature that is part of there OS, we've all had to use it to search for things within the files especially when it comes to find .txt documents with certain information in them.

People can't expect everytime they run into a snag or don't understand what they are doing, come to lomcn and ask and expect to get the answers laid on a plate for them.

How do you think that those of us that do give help and advise on things learnt. We certainly didn't ask loads of stupid questions here, we took the time to look at the files we are using and figure things out before comming here.

Like this instance, using the search function in windows would find him what he is looking for - So that in itself is giving advise on how to find it.

Haha you sound like a big girl "How dare you tell me i wasn't being nice" lol
Bless...when you out of your nappies mate?

On topic
Glad you found it mate ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zifra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2007
mapadale you're right!

I don't know this search option of windows, haha :)
Thank you very match. And is more speed than this program

Bye!

Upvote 0

mapadale

Haha you sound like a big girl "How dare you tell me i wasn't being nice" lol
Bless...when you out of your nappies mate?

On topic
Glad you found it mate ;)
Read below please.....

mapadale you're right!

I don't know this search option of windows, haha :)
Thank you very match. And is more speed than this program

Bye!
Your welcome.

Upvote 0