Other Starting A Server

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Am starting a server where people have fun and not pay to win and i need help with it if someone could help me start it please just send me a personal message and with what you could help me because i need major help :)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I asked what part of this server creation would you be doing? Having ideas is all well and good but if you can't even contribute to it's creation your not going to get very far

Upvote 0

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
I asked what part of this server creation would you be doing? Having ideas is all well and good but if you can't even contribute to it's creation your not going to get very far

Am Going to host the server ofc lol and ill do everthing i can do :)

Upvote 0

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Am Going to host the server ofc lol and ill do everthing i can do :)

Such as?!

Your just asking to run/GM someone elses server....your not creating anything, can tell you now that your wasting your time lol

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
unfortunately i must agree..

you can't expect to have ideas and get help from others to get them made..

what you can however do is work your way around in doing it by yourself.. get the server started and while you encounter a problem ask on the forum for help (even though everything as already been replied to tbh)

when the server is running, only then you might find some help from someone.

having someone doing things for you will NOT help you learn doing them.. i can guarantee you this

Upvote 0

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
If your looking for a PK style server, I would suggest making your own.
Theres nobody out there at the moment whom I am aware of that is currently creating any PK style servers.

Read through this guide
>> CLICK HERE <<
That will give you everything from the basics to creating your own server step-by-step (only 2.3).

You can create maps using "MapEdit"
>>CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MAPEDIT <<
Your best bet with MapEdit, would be to fiddle around with it.

Start by clicking "New" and enter how many cells you want the map to be e.g. 200x200.
Fiddle around with the buttons & figure out what they do.
That's the best way to get to know about Map Edit.
It's pretty easy once you learn the basics. (I don't map much so I'm pretty rubbish at it)

If you are looking to learn coding for mir, read through this guide
>> CLICK HERE TO READ GUIDE <<

Last edited:
Upvote 0