Startup Failing

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
When i startup all my 8 files a lot of things are failing, can anyone help? Heres a screenshot.

Attachments

• my files.GIF
    my files.GIF
    95.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
do you have those files in the right places?

if so is there anything in them which would cause them not to load correctly

what m2server are you trying to run? (type & date)

Upvote 0

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
I extracted the files from the 1mapserver.rar and Envir is in Mir200

Upvote 0

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
a late reply but it looks like u need to open the gate on ur m2server.exe

click controle go down to gate then its sumin like ???(O) or sumin alonge those lines that shud open the gate so u can log in an play

Upvote 0

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
a late reply but it looks like u need to open the gate on ur m2server.exe

click controle go down to gate then its sumin like ???(O) or sumin alonge those lines that shud open the gate so u can log in an play

by the looks of it, it looks like he's done that. it seems in your gamegate, your missing a required IP, and some of your NPCs are not loading up (shouldn't affect the server opening up tho, just you wont be able to see/use the NPC)

(I'm not sure, but i think you're missing the Wordlife.txt from you're folder...)

Upvote 0

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
in your norton internet security go to personal firewall and click configure in the next window choose networking and in the trusted section select ADD and in the next box type 127.0.0.1 and then press OK, This should allow the gate which is being blocked start in your m2server..

BTW it isnt the m2server thats being blocked it is either gamegate or logingate one of the 2 i cant rightly remember but in norton it says its a backdoor trojan and blocks it even if you say allow when you start the gates....

as for the NPC failures thats due in part to the fact that the text in those files isnt english and its being read wrong i think it has something to do with the chinese language pack not being installed or activated in you reagion/languages on the control panel or added to the list on the languages bar on the task bar at the right of your screen at the bottom..

cant think of the reason why you cant get the gamemaster char at selchar screen to appear when you start the client id guess its hum or the sechar gate

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
I've sorted most of it out now with the help of Elvin, but when I get into the game and log in as gamemaster I don'e have a char nor can I make one, any suggestions?

Upvote 0

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
go to mirserver\DBServer\FDB and delete the 2 files inside and then either replace em eith the opnes from the server files rar or leave it blank and they will be re written for you but there will be no chars or accounts i believe so u'll have to make new ones ..

imo use the ones in ther server files rar you recieved/downloaded

Upvote 0

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
go to mirserver\DBServer\FDB and delete the 2 files inside and then either replace em eith the opnes from the server files rar or leave it blank and they will be re written for you but there will be no chars or accounts i believe so u'll have to make new ones ..

imo use the ones in ther server files rar you recieved/downloaded

I'm already using the files that I downloaded in my Database so really I should just delete them?

Upvote 0