Starwars: jedi Academy

smoochy boys on tour

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Anyone got this and wanna play online? or jediKnight: outcast? i got both and i wanna nail with my homoerotic pink lightsaber.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
super pwnage lightsaber/fps style thing.

Its cool cos when the lightsaber comes out, you go into 3rd person mod. God it makes me sex wee.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
had this for about a year, completed several times and own online. people just arnt as good as me. might play u sometime.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I might start to play Looks alright my bros has an acc..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you dont have accounts on this game, you must be thinking of something else.

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
Ive got it lying around in my office somewhere but i cba to find it just so i can kick your ass, + its probably one of the worst star wars games ive ever played, outcast and lego star wars are better tbh.

:doggy!:

Farril said:
you dont have accounts on this game, you must be thinking of something else.

Hes probably thinking of Star Wars Galaxies (crap tbh).

Last edited:

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
Vannaroth said:
Fair enough.

Is Jedi Knight the RPG game or the shoot em up light sabre slashing game?

Jedi Outcast + Academy are the FPS ones (and the 3rd one that has just been released, + theres 2 older ones that came before Outcast).

Then you have Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic (1 & 2) which are both offline RPG's

Then you've got Star Wars Galaxies which is a 3D mmorpg.

And lego star wars.....kind of an FPS, but not, it passed the time tho, can be completed in around 3 hours, little kids game tbh.

Dark12345 said:
sounds like a good game how much isit? and do u have to pay montly

Idiot.

Costs about ..... i dunno www.play.com ? (bah couldn't help myself, its 10 pounds).

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
actually outcast is the second in the jedi knight series, jedi academy is there 3rd, yet they stupidly called it jediknight2. in the first one you hardly had a lightsabre and could only get one with a cheat, it was also first person.

luke trains in the 1st one who then becomes a jedi master
kyle trains under luke who then becomes a jedi master in the 2nd
jaden trains under kyle who then becomes a jedi master in the 3rd.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Actually there were 2 before Outcast, i was counting Outcast as the first one because the two FPS that came before it are not very well known and they basicly started over with outcast (huge leap in game quality etc and probably why they called Academy number 2).

Also with the first two you do have a lightsaber for most of it (or of what i can rem) and i dont rem using any cheats, they still had the 1st and 3rd person views (i loved 1st person with the lightsaber lol).

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
1st ever jedi game, u didnt have a saber, in the second one u did, then i was outcast....

but who loved the first star wars game for the amiga, the x-wing type game were u were flying to destory the death start... that was quality of its 16 colours :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hmm. cant remember the two, i know the one i played when u was luke u didnt have a saber, just a blaster then some otha weapons. was quite a good game tbh but neva got in to it, was the days befor episode 1 when i neva really knew the sotryline of sw.