stat cap

Join Discord

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
just wondered if there is a way to take the statcap and levelcap off of 2.3 serverfiles?

have searched coudlnt see anything.

thank you

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
no point stephen will release his soon that will be more user friendly and a better public release than the 4hero files rly

Upvote 0

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
im coding with lemon files, and removing the sin, out of it and putting a few things back in so there will be a source that will match up to 2.3 standards when me and my mate are done with them.

Upvote 0

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
you really are a proper plank aint u

why would i release my files and put my server down? only a bad server host would do that. moron

I dont think you understood it.

You will NEVER release your files. (I know your excuse will be "why when stepen is releasing a set")
selfishness these days, fair enoth dont release your actual server source but some server files without any of "your" (isnt actuly yours as you say it is, it's been made by other people) content, I dont think I said you should take your server down and release the files, or am I blind? I'm sure I'm not.

moron.

Stupidly high stats make games pointless hopfuly they will be capped on the newer files being released by unselfish people :)

Upvote 0

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber

You will NEVER release your files. (I know your excuse will be "why when stepen is releasing a set")
selfishness these days, fair enoth dont release your actual server source but some server files without any of "your" (isnt actuly yours as you say it is, it's been made by other people) content, I dont think I said you should take your server down and release the files, or am I blind? I'm sure I'm not.

moron.

Stupidly high stats make games pointless hopfuly they will be capped on the newer files being released by unselfish people :)

You're forgetting about that warm fuzzy feeling you get inside when you 1 hit a chicken, makes ya want to 1 hit everything/one.:001_tt1:

and thankfully some people don't want to take "open source" files and call them their own. :w00t:

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

moron.

its actually pointless even trying to argue with a person like you, as you really are a complete moron

so i wont even bother.

Upvote 0