Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2004
DO not trust a guy with a ip of 192.168.2.4 AND OTHER IP 82.36.163.190

HES A THIEF!!!!

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Lmao as i say again if u check the files she has u will see tht there all my bros ip so shut up u foool like i say again the only theith around here is u and u can even ask killmaster cuz he was helping wid the server files like 4 days ago and weve had the server up for abt tht time aswell darkside

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
And btw learn how to spell darkside nathan who ever u are and since when was nathan a girls name loooool:middle:

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
hellcaster: Dont trust her shes robs my bro files and thn says were the theiths lol when in the files it has all my bros ip's anyways just a warning for ya guys^_^

u should think, before u send files to som1

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
hellcaster said:
And btw learn how to spell darkside nathan who ever u are and since when was nathan a girls name loooool:middle:

u do my nut in tbh , why double post for when u could really just edit ur other post , stop double posting to boost your post count.

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
You signature is "Get Flamed bye the HellCaster"

SO lets see that was so **** you couldn't even call it a flame more like a petty remark, your another 1 of these people who think there "gangsta" init.

You deserved to get your fiiles stolen, infact I will take my hat off and bow to the person who done it.

/Rebel.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Lmfao this is the real hellcaster how can you say that i've robbed you're files when i sent you them and you sent them back saying you've added npc's in well thats a total lie, nathan you need to get a life tbh, you dont even know what server files are, you said you wnted me too host you're server and then you sent me you're npc scripts saying that here that are lal. goodluck wiv ur server tbh.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Onuris said:
hellcaster: Dont trust her shes robs my bro files and thn says were the theiths lol when in the files it has all my bros ip's anyways just a warning for ya guys^_^

u s
hould think, before u send files to som1

Yeh i no mate it wasnt me who sent her the files we trusted he /her cuz she was apart of server team and ive known them for quite a while just didnt think she wud take my files and thn try give me and my bro a bad rep pretty pointless and chiildish if u ask me but ahw ell never again:D

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Isn't account sharing on LOMCN bannable? I hope so.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Rebel gangsta WTF? you're name says it all lmfao how am i a wna be 'Gangsta' you fool -_- juz cuz my name says 'Get Flamed By The HellCaster' whats that got too do wiv gangsta?

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
No, change to "I'm here to try flame you but I will fail miserably"

2 double posts = 2 warnings

Just look at the way you type, you make me sick.

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Your a noob. A noob I say.