Stop McAfee Deleting Server Files

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
hello ... i need some help how to make McAfee not Delete my mirserver files .. m2server and ect :(

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
There is defo a setting to stop it deleting it as I used to have it but I'm sorry I really cannot remember the exact bit you need. Its something to do with restore though.

Upvote 0

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
well find out pls ? and tell me :P its also deleting OldSkool Exe .. so it could help me and many more mir users

Upvote 0

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
think u just click "restore" on left pane above "tools" then when the window opens with the logs u have to go top left and select "files" then it should come up with files that have been Quarantined. put ticks in the boxes of the files you want to restore and on bottom right of window theres a box saying "I want to..." click below on "restore"
thats all i know how to do it :)
hope this help m8

Upvote 0

Grinch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2008
What AV are this 1 , who delete files from your computer who dont have virus???/ i dont belive this !!!! What a stupid AV.... tnx GOD coz I dont use this kind... only in NAV we trust!!! I love this 1.... :middle:

Upvote 0

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
u got the new one, if so try and restore the removed files as when i did that i could run them perfectly and they didnt get deleted ever again either

Hope this helps

Upvote 0