Suggestions For Atmosphere

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
i am making a 1.9 server i was making it and thought i wonder what people would like so i thought to post this thread so plz post suggestions :D :D

i am willing to put in quite a few things LOADS!!!! quests maps and home towns they will mostly be made myself or by my freind and im not looking for any 1 to help but i MABYE need a Host but i may not need it.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i dont have any major suggestions really. apart from leveling areas for each class as it gets too busy and also BRING BACK THE MOB ARMOURS!!! so we can look like WT gain :) lol

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Thinks to keep us busy;

1. Lots of quests, from low level quests to high level quests.
2. Lots of caves, a variaty of different strengh caves, rather than a set of 9-22 level caves which have all the same strengh mobs in them.
3. A high amount of items, dont have many multi stated items, have alot of variaty of items, some rare, some not rare.
4. As much new things included from the Diamond M2 if your using that, will get alot of people playing to test and use the new things.
5. Working mobs, dont want any silent mobs, or badly imaged mobs, make them all as real as possible, dont have mega high spawns, keep them moderate.

/Tofas

-Thats what id like to see, dont know bout others.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
the sort of server i like is like 'Crusade'... so if you could make it so its like that it would be cool (quite easy lvling. lots of sets etc.). wait for other peoples views though

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
cLu3LeSs said:
the sort of server i like is like 'Crusade'... so if you could make it so its like that it would be cool (quite easy lvling. lots of sets etc.). wait for other peoples views though

Or you could just go play Crusade and let the guy make a good server.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Perebble said:
Or you could just go play Crusade and let the guy make a good server.
Have to agree, never liked servers where everyone has basically the same kit and stats - its always good to strive for different things... make it challenging, that way the community you build up won't be full of ungreatful children as they tend to like things handed to them on a plate. :eek:

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
cLu3LeSs said:

that is why the crusade owner has made it so people like you can play it and people who dont like that type they can post suggestions to my server and hopefully loads of people will play my server

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
okok calm. it was only a suggestion and i did say wait for other peoples views :P looks like that 1 was down the drain. the only thing i dont like in servers are low stats and highest lvl is like 50 (like ragezone).

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
well i dont like that aswell the highest lvl will be like 150. Slaves are working.
some kits added and will be addeing new HZ's soon

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
kk kool. server sounds as if its going to be good (and you havnt even given any proper details) :) nice 1. any idea how long it will take to fully build??

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
well i reckon about 2 - 3 months for FULLY comleted not going to give any proper details because i havnt had enough suggestions to see what im going to put in my server so plz people make SUGGESTIONS!!!!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
well... i think that you should build your server to how you want it to be first off and then put it up for beta and get people to let you know what changes to do... what to add / take :)