Sup LOMCN Nite Krew

Join Discord

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
i told you to make a thread, and you give me this?

you have done well

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Nuffin G,

Had gyms earlier likes you know, tiz have karate then and went like finished, did sum eating and like picked up my mate. you know.. those people??then we went up his crib, chilled and i got home at 1am.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
I'm up, waiting for some fag to stop whoring the giganews connection with their inferior slow connection. -_-

Edit: There has been an update on the fag situation, said fag has relinquished control of the giganews connection to me. Everyone is now happy,

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
I'm up, waiting for some fag to stop whoring the giganews connection with their inferior slow connection. -_-

:( I'm no fag.

MentaL said:
Nuffin G,

Had gyms earlier likes you know, tiz have karate then and went like finished, did sum eating and like picked up my mate. you know.. those people??then we went up his crib, chilled and i got home at 1am.

NO WAY U DNT HAV A LYF AL U DU IZ GO ON UR PC

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Nasty blam... nasty nasty nasty..... Also found out today that ill be doing a public demonstration mid year for the club too..eeeep.. Apparently, I r pretty good, hehe.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
ur gay i dnt like u:blam: ugly

Looks like somebody got the day of school, did you tell mummy you felt sick? With the incredible amount of intelligence you've graced this forum with in the last two posts of yours i've read, I can safely say, you've got a long career running a cement mixer.

Also "your gay" is an insult 12 year old children use, seriously, **** off.

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Looks like somebody got the day of school, did you tell mummy you felt sick? With the incredible amount of intelligence you've graced this forum with in the last two posts of yours i've read, I can safely say, you've got a long career running a cement mixer.

Also "your gay" is an insult 12 year old children use, seriously, **** off.

lololololololololololololol

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
wtf kinda name is ~(SPL1FF)~ anyways, is it ment to make you look hard cos people will associate you with smoking? retard.