Tattoo

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
WOOP finally got it done today a 3 hr sesh, but waste and hr cause i was 10 mins late and he got the size wrong.

Here is what its sposed to look like.

And here is what it looks like on me, but only did 2 hours so didn't finish coloring cause i was fixing the size to suit me, afterall its on me for life.

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
i would get me money back if its surposed to look like the other 1

or get the rest colourd in

Last edited:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
looks good, gonna prob do summit with that on my left arm cos my right atm is a half sleeve.

ElmoLite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2006
South Wales
I don't see the point in a tattoo that has no value.

I mean, unless your a barbarian, what's the point in a tribal tattoo? Unless tribal-esque culture was a big part of your life?

I'd rather have something that means a lot to me, and shows a bit of me, or apart of my life that I feel is important.

But, it's your body so, whatever really...

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
erm a week on tuesday :( when i get paid, was supposed to had getten paid last tuesday but didn't cause manager is an ass, so had to borrow some off my dad :S will post pics when its fully done though (Y)

Heres a better picture :)
Suntan on the face was fkin hot at work :S

/Mrbeefy

Last edited:

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
Yer, boss didnt pay my wage into my account.. so yeh i ' borrowed' off my dad as would anyone else if they didnt have the money, also i paid a $50 deposit non-refundable towards the tattoo when i booked it so i wasn't missing out.

and fallen it was 38 degrees :(