Taxed some Chinese source code ^_^

Join Discord

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
For Hero files go here: http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.ktpdcs.cn/soft/sort014/sort025/list25_1.html

Hello All

I've been digging around and come upon source code for the newest chinese server *not sure if its hero* compiled 08/01/2008.

I believe its coded in C++ but i know very little about coding. I will be having a look at it *not much help that will be* and then compile it for testing. If it turns out that its anygood i will release the code. We could be enjoying new chinese features before most chinese do ^_^

Update1:

Turns out that the code i found is the freshest version of the Hero files. From what i've found the newer releases for the clients are known as 'Blue 4.0'.

Also i found ' South Korea latest DiamondMax passion version' d/ling this atm to have a gander to see if any source are within it, as far as i know its either a leak of the offical Korean files or just coded to match what the offical version has such as new skills etc.

Last edited:

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
any releases from you yet of these files.
or any news on what exactly the south korean set are, as i understood south korean sets of files just to be a chinese release of server files which they say is newly added to from korean mir.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
The files are the Hero files and have the following features:

1) Hero, Pet person with its own bag and you can trade it kit etc

2) Ridable pets such as horses and other things like tigers O.o never seen tiger pets to ride before.

3) The BUY interface that the chinese have due to their version being free and they buy items ingame.

4) The newest Korean skills

5) WoW style char display in the top left of the screen with a picture of your char and HP/MP bars, also shows party members.

6) from what i gather, its a weapon enchanting window that comes up and you can attach cirtain items to weapons.

7) There are treasure chests and when you open them with a key it will show a pop up window showing the animation of a bigger chest opening with a glowing effect.

Thats it really, it seems that this sort of thing has been out for a while and that nothing mentioned above is really 'new' :(

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
as you said its not new id say a few things about the things you have added to this post

The Hero also has a small bag untill it levels and everynow and then the bag gets biger and bigger, you can also set it to drink pots manually when its health decreases and use magics however it likes.

If you look at the db and translate them i think you will find that most of the added extra magics are called heroic(fireball)
heroic(twinklinglights) etc

The buy feature is basically hairstyle change, fireworks with added stats and exp scroll type thing that give you 12 24 hours etc of different ammounts of exp. all of the above can be changed and added to from the m2server.

seen the chests in a few sets of files i have

P.S. any chance of a download of the set you have especially if they are an updated set.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
If you d/l anything off of the site linked on the first page please be sure to delete the translation script before the http:// as this causes problems for the d/l, simply open the file you wanna d/l in a differant page, delete the address as needed and scroll to the bottom of the page and download what you like.

I posted that link as i thought that many ppl have been looking for client/server files for hero and might like to play around with whats on offer there as its all free.