Release TD's server files in one

Join Discord

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
errm only way i could do it was to make the field :- FLD_LOAD accept null's
so now its null all the way down that column.

anyone that the query command to change all in FLD_LOAD to True instead of null . else i have to type all manually.

thnx btw Elvin :)

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
that should do it,,

SELECT *
FROM tbl_mongen
UPDATE TBL_MONGEN
SET FLD_LOAD = 'TRUE'
where fld_load = ''

Dragorosso

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2004
Hello, i've got this error trying to restore (from right click "All Tasks") with SQL2000 the mir2(restorethis) backup:
"Microsoft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQLState: 42000)]
Too many backup devices specified for backup or restore; only 64 are allowed.
RESTORE DATABASE is terminating abnormally"

This error shows up but i only add 1 device in "Devices" and it is
C:/Mirserver/DBServer/mir2(restorethis)

Any suggestions? please.. Thanks
/bow /Dragorosso

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
delete ur old lom2 data base and make a new one .. then right click on it --> all tasks -> and restore database. Then u select--> from device -->Select Devices -> Add... (here u select your data base) then ok .. ok @ restore database menu make sure you you go to Options and check on "Force Restore over existing database" --> ok ... now this should restore ur databse ... try now to see if all works

Dragorosso

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2004
Thank you fixed it :D all works fine, just got 1 problem...
black screen after log in (no notice board)... how can i fix this?
Edit:
I've also got this error in the M2
MapQuest.txt : Failure was occurred while reading this file.Code= -14
and i've got 1 question... should i manually open the gate? i've tried to open it and it showed "No address specified" the first time. The second time it showed Gate Opened 0 but still black screen
Now, is needed to open the gate or not for getting the server to run?
Thanks /bow Dragorosso
p.s.
damn that black screen >.< searched on the forum but no solutions were found >.<

Edit:
FIXED EVERYTHING... the black screen was due to the M2server error with mapinfo, deleted the ghoul strings and worked fine... offline use is working

NEW PROBLEM
when i add the (online) inins changing ip in them the gates doesn't seem to open (nothing happen after the inserting of id and pass)

Last edited:

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
NEW PROBLEM
when i add the (online) inins changing ip in them the gates doesn't seem to open (nothing happen after the inserting of id and pass)

where did you change the ip's. in the ServerInfoOnline folders, or the actual inis in the main folders?

do you have a router, some dont accept loopback, (have you set up port forwarding if you do have a router) get it running online and see if a friend can connect,

Last edited:

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
NEW PROBLEM

Change all your IP's Back to 127.0.0.1

Change only the following IP's to your external IP Address.

Code:
127.0.0.1 EXTERNALIP 7200

Code:
ServerName         ServerName       127.0.0.1         ExternalIP ExternalIP:7100

Code:
ExternalIP

Dragorosso

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2004
Thank you very much guys, thanks every1 it works fine now ^^ just need to test if other ppl get on ^^... 1 thing... no spawn... it seems that only new mosters in mongen db spawn >.< where can i get a fully working data? thanks everyone again :D

/bow Dragorosso :D

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
sorry m8 but your gonna have to look through any dbs that you have and add the info into the sql table, there is no full mongen for the dbs that came with the release of TD's files.

Dragorosso

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2004
Thanks i made em by myself... now I've got 1 problem i can connect to the server using my ip but my friends cannot, i've a router, may that cause some sort of problems (as jasper said)? plz help >.< thanks

Edit:
Searched on the forum... some1 said to forward the ports but i'm italian and i can't get the sense of this , can any1 explain me how? thanks
Re-Edit:
i've forwarded the port but my friends still got connection closed... looked around and i've found this:
index.php

IS that the reason why nomore users can enter? please help
thank you

Re-Re-Edit:
Nope it's not that... maybe it's some ip ;( 'm so sad ,i can't get my server on ,I would put it online for players to get in :( nevermind thanks every1 for the attention and reading, happy christmas :( thanks anway

Final Edit:
Fixed and worked!!!!!! ^^ yes i did it!!
/bow Dragorosso

Last edited:

God33344

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 1, 2005
hey i got a prob , when i run M2 it doesnt load any of my maps (i have correct path in my setup.) and when i try login i get a straight off black screen ne ideas pls , ty

Edit*

Sorted that now and everythings running apart from my exe's now , i have Hell23.exe , mir.exe and mir2.exe , when i run them from where they are (M2server) it sez they havent got the data nd mite be in the right place , i put Mir2.exe in my client folder and ran it nd it went into a blackscreen and when i tabbed out i had an access violation , ne1 help pls?

Last edited:

Dragorosso

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2004
What does ur M2 show after u have opened all the gates? post a screeny if u can.

Last edited:

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
u got any 1,4 server links other than ferny.co.uk kus it doesnt support my comp plz

:( i need 1 soon as possible because my mums firend who showin me how to make 1 leaves tomorrow

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Why would you wanna make a 1.4 server when you can make 2.3?

Because of the smoothness I'd imagine?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2006
Hello, i've got this error trying to restore (from right click "All Tasks") with SQL2000 the mir2(restorethis) backup:
"Microsoft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQLState: 42000)]
Too many backup devices specified for backup or restore; only 64 are allowed.
RESTORE DATABASE is terminating abnormally"

This error shows up but i only add 1 device in "Devices" and it is
C:/Mirserver/DBServer/mir2(restorethis)

I have exactly this prob and don`t work.. and i deleted what elvin says :

delete ur old lom2 data base and make a new one .. then right click on it --> all tasks -> and restore database. Then u select--> from device -->Select Devices -> Add... (here u select your data base) then ok .. ok @ restore database menu make sure you you go to Options and check on "Force Restore over existing database" --> ok ... now this should restore ur databse ... try now to see if all works

some1 can explain me step whit step becouse im new at this .. =S

And sry for my bad english :(

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
that i had all the time till i restore untoched atachments or how ever it calls that worked
ill have another prob sql is restored all runs fine but gamegate wont connect
dbserver say sql keep alive and also NOT READY
ohh yes and logingate say me :Access violation at adress 004660E8 in module`LoginGate.exe`.Read of address 00000004

ohh and pls dont say me check ip´s i had set all ip´s for offline use 127.0.0.1
also i have some with 0.0.0.0 (i changed that one time to 127.0.0.1 and another time i let it 0.0.0.0) changed nothin also db id and pass are correct //and that not only one time

also funny is if i change names from the gates gamegate ever stay as ktest if i change name or not. mhh any help would be helpfully

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i have took it works fine to restore.

but doesnt changed my probs with starting the server mhh so i ask me if there is maybe something wrong in ports ??(but that cant be other ppl worked it out)

so is there another db in use that is not under sql ?? i can do what i wanna but that crap gates not connect or say ready :(

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
can noone help me out? maybe with the offline inis from all gates/Servers with 127.0.0.1 and right ports that it start at my side?? ill think only the inis isnt a big package so pls make me a bit happy :)

thx in advance for any info

ameno

EDIT: I found inside IDDB a ID.DB what i do with it should i install over DBCOMANDER ?? i dunno rly i never build up a server under lom3 and that i can blind so i need help and it makes me angry

EDIT2: the gamegate say no --]$$$$[-- gamegate and dbserver still say not ready and sql keep alive. MapQuest.txt : Failure was occurred while reading this file.Code= -14

Last edited: