TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Are there any different perks/items/quest rewards regarding evil/good sides? Dont want to start on good side only to find out that Evil gets a 30-30dc ring or key7 gives him 30dc while i receive 30hp or something stupid like that.

Hi Squall, Good/Evil have No diffrence in perks/items but a diffrent twist on quests but give same rewards

Diffrent unique quest skill tho for evil/good quest to unlock

@ Adv

No cave is safe

Its pritty simple really in Evil you can do pritty much as you want but in Good its a more chilled out world

Myths going to post the main diffrences with evil/good

But its really down to one thing do you want to play nice (good) or do you want to kick some ass (evil)

@ Helpme

We have tryed to stop/block any cheats from being used on the game

We feel if you try to use cheats, your defo going to evil server and from then all your chars will also be sent to evil and the char found useing will have some prison time coming

Hope this helps more guys

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
Hi Squall, Good/Evil have No diffrence in perks/items but a diffrent twist on quests but give same rewards

Diffrent unique quest skill tho for evil/good quest to unlock

@ Adv

No cave is safe

Its pritty simple really in Evil you can do pritty much as you want but in Good its a more chilled out world

Myths going to post the main diffrences with evil/good

But its really down to one thing do you want to play nice (good) or do you want to kick some ass (evil)

@ Helpme

We have tryed to stop/block any cheats from being used on the game

We feel if you try to use cheats, your defo going to evil server and from then all your chars will also be sent to evil and the char found useing will have some prison time coming

Hope this helps more guys

I would like to hope cheating results in bans?

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Good Alliance

• A Great Healing Alliance With Mighty DPS , Slowing Speed

Evil Alliance
  • Devestating Attacks With High DPS , Slowing Attack

Explain this a bit more. I wanted to play good side since most will go evil side and i would have less crowded caves but this sounds as bad as my examples.

Put some numbers behind it and explain it a bit more in details unless the npc at the start of the server does this for you because honestly who would pick some healing **** on his warrior over full dps.

Please give us more info before we all go evil side lol.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Think should wait and see no spoilers goes live shortly!

And yeh think myth said they get banned, if your saying they just go evil side and can cheat will effect the good side eventually when caves meet.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
That's the thing thou you don't know "if this healing ****" isn't life steal for warrior as it's a sort of healing could well just be better hp regain but even that will help a ton with pots... Also how do you know it doesn't increase pot healing?.. We have to explore and exereament on what's what I don't think every little detail needs to be told, needs to be people changing to see how good something is or a friends that could help you choose/compair..

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Myth ment helping alliance not healing i think lol but well spotted :)

And hes talking about the Evil/Good high level quest skill

I have a beta pic here

23hp2jp.jpg

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
That's the thing thou you don't know "if this healing ****" isn't life steal for warrior as it's a sort of healing could well just be better hp regain but even that will help a ton with pots... Also how do you know it doesn't increase pot healing?.. We have to explore and exereament on what's what I don't think every little detail needs to be told, needs to be people changing to see how good something is or a friends that could help you choose/compair..

You are wrong. I didnt ask anything about the rest perks he mentioned like different quests etc. Also like you mentioned i dont know what this healing is and i really want to play on good side for this server for reasons mentioned but i dont want to waste tons of leveling to find out that 1 of the perks is just better.

I mean how would u feel if evil side were getting an improved TDB and good side were getting an improved slaying? Exploring is fun but after 13-14years of mir honestly i dont want to have to relvl a char simply because i made a wrong 50/50 choice with no info. Unless of course there is a way to switch sides and that makes all my questions irrelevant.

Edit: Just show lifco's screen. If thats all about then seems balanced and all good.

Airstrike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2012
Just jump on to the side you fancy and play.

If Myth came out and said this is how it works Good is probably better for Tao/Monk and Evil for Wiz/Warr (just as an example) then everyone is going to roll mainly those classes on each side hoping to be the best and that'd be pretty boring.

I'd imagine it's all pretty balanced in the long run and if it isn't at first Myth/lifco will make changes.

Looking forward to the server coming up and getting stuck in anyway :)

Reactions: MythRohan

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Just jump on to the side you fancy and play.

If Myth came out and said this is how it works Good is probably better for Tao/Monk and Evil for Wiz/Warr (just as an example) then everyone is going to roll mainly those classes on each side hoping to be the best and that'd be pretty boring.

I'd imagine it's all pretty balanced in the long run and if it isn't at first Myth/lifco will make changes.

Looking forward to the server coming up and getting stuck in anyway :)

+ This

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
You are wrong. I didnt ask anything about the rest perks he mentioned like different quests etc. Also like you mentioned i dont know what this healing is and i really want to play on good side for this server for reasons mentioned but i dont want to waste tons of leveling to find out that 1 of the perks is just better.

I mean how would u feel if evil side were getting an improved TDB and good side were getting an improved slaying? Exploring is fun but after 13-14years of mir honestly i dont want to have to relvl a char simply because i made a wrong 50/50 choice with no info. Unless of course there is a way to switch sides and that makes all my questions irrelevant.

Edit: Just show lifco's screen. If thats all about then seems balanced and all good.

I doubt they would give one side adv TDB and other ADV slaying im sure be some common sense there.

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012

You suck anyways Mits, We'll carry you as usual. x

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I know a lot of peeps are finding it hard to choose an alliance (good/evil)

Its really only down to one simple thing, do you like pking and pvp and all the banta that comes with it ?

If you said yes then its simple EVIL

If you just want to hunt and have a more chilled out game then you pick GOOD

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Live at 5 :P

Any idea on what type of class monk will be? this new assassin class? support? etc

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I know a lot of peeps are finding it hard to choose an alliance (good/evil)

Its really only down to one simple thing, do you like pking and pvp and all the banta that comes with it ?

If you said yes then its simple EVIL

If you just want to hunt and have a more chilled out game then you pick GOOD

The one thing I'm curious about in regards to the good side is what advent mentioned earlier. Is the good side going to be filled with caves you are unable to pk in? Would cause all sorts of problems with people jumping drops and what not. An answer on this would be appreciated.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Going on the perks and mainly the side spells, warriors are gonna wanna slow peoples movements, wizards too... I see the slow attack being stronger.

Cyas all on evil!

Also, can friends who pick different sides play together, once the worlds meet?

I say this cause obviously a composition of both good+evil will have the potential to dominate the server(s). Which would be cool.

Also what happens when every1 completes the quests and every1 is constantly slowed? lol

Last edited:

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
The one thing I'm curious about in regards to the good side is what advent mentioned earlier. Is the good side going to be filled with caves you are unable to pk in? Would cause all sorts of problems with people jumping drops and what not. An answer on this would be appreciated.

On any server ever played with SZ cave, standing on drops ment trouble for you from GM or even a small ban, id imagine be same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.