TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I've slate this server long enough.. Maybe it deserves a 2nd chance?!

Good luck!.

-Ash

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
As you know we had to take tga down because of many things, more so the monk class

Its my foult for being lazy, and not adding its own stat, cause at the end of the day how can a new class share stats (like sc/mc etc)
Yer its just lazy work i know this now

So what we have done, is remake the monk class from ground up and given it its own stat Chi and with 26+ skills

Im sure more will be added soon :)

On top of this we have adjusted the hp / mp of the monk as it was just to low

and not only this but many new kits have been added also

Its all on 1 map now not dual and much has changed ingame

[video=youtube_share;FwGpmbvOFTY]http://youtu.be/FwGpmbvOFTY[/video]

Look at the new stat
972yw5.jpg

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
make sure you balance the fact that you had warriors 1-2 shotting monk even in pro rings was a joke ><

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
So.....would I be right in assuming this is going to be wiped?

Or still sticking to the whole "No need to wipe" thing as "Measures were taken" for the bug exploits at the start

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
So.....would I be right in assuming this is going to be wiped?

Or still sticking to the whole "No need to wipe" thing as "Measures were taken" for the bug exploits at the start

Its a full char wipe because its not the same game as before its been fully reworked

Good/Evil are all on one map now

Monk has been fully redone from ground up with its newer hp/mp own stat chi
and now with 26+ skills

Tao/Wiz/Warr also have newer skills aswell

Item db has been changed to allow the new monk stats + fixed all the other items that were not right

As myth said above, Only the players who stayed loyal and had logged in this past week will be elegible for V.I.P upon Return

Small reward to say sorry for this

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
As you know we had to take tga down because of many things, more so the monk class

Its my foult for being lazy, and not adding its own stat, cause at the end of the day how can a new class share stats (like sc/mc etc)
Yer its just lazy work i know this now

So what we have done, is remake the monk class from ground up and given it its own stat Chi and with 26+ skills

Im sure more will be added soon :)

On top of this we have adjusted the hp / mp of the monk as it was just to low

and not only this but many new kits have been added also

Its all on 1 map now not dual and much has changed ingame

[video=youtube_share;FwGpmbvOFTY]http://youtu.be/FwGpmbvOFTY[/video]

Look at the new stat
972yw5.jpg

If you only think that server's only issues were just the good/evil part and the monk class then you are looking at the tree and missing the forest behind it.

The whole item/cave layout after lvl50 was just awful. You need to rework all items more or less, add special more rare items that actually drop and are different/better than the leveling items that drop within 10mins of being in a cave and also change that horrible cave layout. Which genious had the idea of having 1 cave every 10 lvls till eternity no matter if you are lvl50 or lvl190? In first occasion you would stay in the cave for like couple hours and in 2nd case for like couple weeks(exagerating here but u get the point.

Also why are you wasting a beautiful custom province you made for only first 50lvls which is like couple hours?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Hi Squall i said items have been done

Item db has been changed to allow the new monk stats + fixed all the other items that were not right

Drops done on the first 2 days of us taking the server offline

And your right about the caves mate, good news is some have been done, and rest are waiting to be done..
and once all are sorted, we have 6 more new caves to add aswell

Exp has been changed also to allow more balance to the game

So much is being done its why we have to wipe, its more a new game this time

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
Are you removing the certain days caves are open?

Didnt really like that tbh.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
This having a beta or straight into live?
if so is the beta being wiped?

Thought these would be key points players would like to know.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
This having a beta or straight into live?
if so is the beta being wiped?

Thought these would be key points players would like to know.

Lol this question, like some STD keeps coming back. This has been beta already we are currently preping for live, maybe be tiny small private beta before live.

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Lol this question, like some STD keeps coming back. This has been beta already we are currently preping for live, maybe be tiny small private beta before live.

Well maybe you should add it to the information post at the start, no-one will see it lost in the posts. Also get the thread title changed,says online now.

What do you expect when you come out and say "no beta needed", then wipe, then say there wont be a wipe, then close the server saying it was in beta and going to wipe.

Last edited:

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
We had Beta.. and thought was successful
This will be live.. from here onwards

Looking at Lifco's post you have added a lot of features. Surely it would be good to test these with a player base? Otherwise you will suffer the same fate as your previous launch beta live what ever it was...

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Looking at Lifco's post you have added a lot of features. Surely it would be good to test these with a player base? Otherwise you will suffer the same fate as your previous launch beta live what ever it was...

We are probably looking at small private beta just iron out final touches

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Have you not learnt from the previous attempt lol? I wish you the best of luck.

So you said surely be good to test this with a player base, I say we are going to do this? Now you say didn't learnt first time? That makes sense?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

we feel we have ironed most things clean and will suport a private beta(Chosen carefully).. before live

i dont get what your issue is.. with a private beta?

Have you not learnt from the previous attempt lol? I wish you the best of luck.

lol...
i dont get whats funny..

as a proud long standing memeber you should be suporting all servers being made and released..
we are telling you what is being done.. and are open to peoples views..
our previous attempt was a beta gone pear shaped , this is due to info from 3 memebers of TGA being split up and confused upon.

we will not suffer from this problem from here on

all issues was listed an have slowly changed/adjusted accodingly to suit the servers best interest

any issues should have been reported , and if reported they would have been fixed

Last edited:

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Pretty sure idea of beta is find all bugs, exploits that's exactly how last beta went so where the comment 'learnt last time' makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.