smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
What it do, LomCN, long time no make post, but I also need help. I have searched, using my sh!t pc and internet skills and limited programs, for a slow 'twinkle twinkle little star' polyphonic ringtone. The only one i can get is some fast sh!t.

So I was wonderin if any of you could help me out by showing me a place to download, or to download and attach me a .midi file, it would be much appreciated.

Also, I'm not going to lie and say my 10 year old girl cousin has a phone and needs a new ringtone...this is for me! I'm also waitin for all the girly/baby/childish/wussy/pu55y comments!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

:ppunk:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Wow Fut.. whats happend to you?

From the good 'ol street music ****.. to TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR?!?!

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Nothin happened to me man, still the same old player just want a nursery rhyme as my ringtone. :lol:

edit - ^ i was waiting for the first flame, lol. Gotta admit it is hard refrainin. :lol:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
FUTURA said:
Nothin happened to me man, still the same old player just want a nursery rhyme as my ringtone. :lol:

edit - ^ i was waiting for the first flame, lol. Gotta admit it is hard refrainin. :lol:

LOLOLOL THAT IS SO FUNNY

not.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Shut up blam you crazy paki beggar

Attachments

• BLAM retro.GIF
    BLAM retro.GIF
    43 KB · Views: 31

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
FUTURA said:
Nah it doesn't, unless the d500 has one that i don't know about.

Nah, I have the D500 and I'm yet to find a composer. Oh well. You can use sound recorder, but it will be crappy quality.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Now i'll wait for all the 'oh you're racist you're low you're this you're that'. Calm down people my mums pakistani. 'oh that doesn't make it right boohoo'.

All this hate blam, geez its almost like you care what I say.

Rick-e said:
Nah, I have the D500 and I'm yet to find a composer. Oh well. You can use sound recorder, but it will be crappy quality.

Indeed, might just whistle it to be honest...this post has caused too much unessecary B.S lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.