the Hangover part 2

Join Discord

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Yeah, it's awesome how they just remade the first film and put a 2 at the end of the title.

Last edited:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Yeah, it's awesome how they just remade the first film and put a 2 at the end of the title.

Aint that pretty much the same for most sequels ? anyways first one was ok but i doubt the 2nd will be as good but you never know..

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I looked at the trailer of this, I can see myself laughing again, but i know i'll still be disappointed how they simply copied their previous idea. In the first one, it happened because it was basically an accident and they had no memory because of the effects of the drug and what made it funnier is because they had to be back for their mates wedding which just added to the funnyness of it all...this second one just seems as if they got wasted and then copied the same effect from the first one...which tbh if you knew you had to look after a kid, would you really get that blind drunk? The second is just not believable, whereas the first it could have actually happened.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i thought the first 1 was crap , only funny part was at end where it showed you all the bits we didint see.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
my favourite part of the movie is when all the guys and walk and you know right and ****.. ha!