The Intardnet saved me and my familys lives.

Join Discord

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
It was 1:30am when I was randomly browsing LOMCN and some other forums, bare in mind that I have work tomorrow(today - for you knit pickers). I usually goto bed at about 11:30pm, anyhow, I should've been in bed a long time ago, but me being a forum ***** decided to stay up a bit longer. Anyhow, I decided I wanted a drink at this time(1:30am) so I opened my bedroom door only to be knocked back by this awful taste and smell. Knew it was gas straight away, went downstairs and found my dog had managed to turn 2 hobs on on the gas cooker. So I woke everyone up and told them to get out the house(Whilst throwing up through gas inhalation). Anyhow, torturing myself now thinking that if I had gone to bed earlier and went to sleep(Considering I was the only one awake) then the house would've either exploded or we would've all died from oxygen deprivation.

True story.

The moral is: There's nothing wrong with being a forum ***** every now and again.

I guess in a way, LOMCN(and some others) kinda saved mine and my familys lives... Thanks? lol

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Lucky to be honest :O.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
is your dog ok??, maybe your dog was like one of those people who want all your assets!! he was gona get rid of you, THEN HE WILL OWN YOUR HOUSE MUAHAHAHA

nah seriously now rick hope your ok, glad to see your ok, take care :)

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
kud125 said:
is your dog ok??, maybe your dog was like one of those people who want all your assets!! he was gona get rid of you, THEN HE WILL OWN YOUR HOUSE MUAHAHAHA

Yea the best way to take something from someone else is to blow it up.

-_-

:doggy!:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i charge £50 an hour for saving someones life. looks like you owe me £100 pleash.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
lol, and that is y i h8 dogs, dumb things!

gd to hear ur family is ok thou

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
Thanks for the nice comments.

My dog is a Greyhound/Lercher, fairly big. She's only 1 year old, can't really blame her, she was trying to get at a pot of potato's for tomorrows dinner which was on top of the cooker. Still crazy how she managed to turn on not 1, but 2 gas hobs.

Everyones alright now, had a rough headache this morning but it cleared up by the afternoon!

@ Ferrit, I'll pay you with hawt sex.