The InterServer Games

smoochy boys on tour

MrSam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2005
I would personally like to see the best from Dragon go against the best from Phoenix.

Would anyone be willing to host this competition? To be honest this should be a non-Ledu 1.9 server that's got a decent system+connection. Dunno if anyone with a suitable one is willing?

Basically, you get the top 50 on Dragon and the top 50 on Phoenix (or at least, the top 50 on each server that register their interest) and have a massive war and possibly a PvP tournament.

You recreate the chars of those who are interested at the appropiate levels, and you can inspect people to see what gear they have. Just recreate this on your server.

I know there's quite a lot of work involved, but this could be a really kick-ass event. Need to make sure that everyone's chars are as close as possible to what they should be though. Also gotta make sure no interference from others on the server (including giving items ppl didn't have).

Needs to be non Ledu because can you imagine the nightmare involved in getting normal server players to install full Ledu etc.

Anyone would be interested in this? Would make a kick ass annual event tbh.

MrSam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2005
Just wanted to re-iterate that this would take some organising. But I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to help.

For each server 50 (or however many people you choose to invite, perhaps 50 is a little high... call it 30?) people need to have their chars varified and reproduced.

This means create char for them, set its level appropiately and then give it equip. Then there's special items to worry about. But my solution to that is simple: no stones for anyone, instead, you hand out stones that are equal to the added DC/MC/SC a character had. So if you've got DC7 added to various gear you just get given a DC0-7 stone.

Other added stats... It's up to the server owner who organises it how far they want to go to recreate a particular circumstance, but realistically (unless you want to work your ass off) you have to set limits. If added AC etc is too difficult to reproduce just say in the rules that you won't consider added AC so consider this while selecting the gear you're gonna have replicated etc.

Have everyone in either guild Dragon or guild Phoenix.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
You honestly think people from euro mir would bother playing on a crappy set of file's with no official skills, they would just laugh.

Nice idea would just never happen, but if you said the best people from private mir all together in one big event would be more likely to happen.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
worse idea yet tbh sam, thats total bollox m8

1. im a lvl45 wiz with FF + mirroring on euro, on here w/o mirror+FF i wouldnt stand a chance...also miss out on my vamprism spell..
2. a warrior w/o TDB is crap aswell, also will not have BA, LR
3. a tao sucks on servers, where as on euro they have deva+curse...

if u mean wot i think u mean, u wanan get the top 50 lvls on each server...u do realize half of the top lvl50+ have never even heard of a private server? and come of them r chinese/korean....

so ye GL to u lmao

MrSam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2005
Hmm... Yeah. The spells would DEF. be a massive problem.

Ah well. Would have been cool still.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
MrSam said:
Hmm... Yeah. The spells would DEF. be a massive problem.

Ah well. Would have been cool still.
it just wouldnt work, dragon has always wanted to go against phoenix...as each think 1s better than the other...there was 1 time when patch 2.0 was testin where staff said both servers was gonan coem together, and all d server + p server accounts would all be on this same server...and every1 planned a big D v P SW war....but then staff realized they dont know **** about mir files and said it wasnt possible to do...

bit like wot webby said tbh, this is PRIVATE SERVER MIR forums not fkin euro mir forums, if u want to arange a big war, do it on here.... u should quite eaasily be able to find bout 20-30 ppl for 2 big teams to go do a big war on a server, given out items so every1 has same stats etc....
that idea has also been done alot, along with pvp servers

GAMEfreak

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2004
Newry, Ireland.
man its a really pity tbh.... what a good idea :agree:, oh well, i suppose someone wil think of something similar tho..