The Last Radicai server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

razzmaster

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 10, 2005
Well this is a new server it has been running for more than a month, so visit
http://www.thelastradicai.com

sock.php

instructions
1)go to forum section
2)register in forum
3)go to downloads section and click link
and the servers IP is 172.200.142.93
note this will change every now and then

P.S the downloads section on the main web site is being upgrade and if you cant get on to it for any reason then heres a direct link to the forum
http://s11.invisionfree.com/The_last_Radicai/

Last edited:

TimM999

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2005
this server is mint

low stats medium lvlin
come see :D

loads of new items

all stats changed
mir3 stats stats

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
how come you didnt advertise this when it was first put it? or have i missed something?

i like to play server's which 1. i like 2. have only just been made so that im not behind on the leveling. :P

people must be way ahead by now eh? lol

TimM999

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2005
new ip 172.200.65.23

[sigstat]172.200.65.23[/sigstat]

Last edited:

TimM999

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2005
that is from ages ago wen server was in testing stages lol\
its all now fixed ect

razzmaster

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 10, 2005
does anyone know how to get the little screen which tells whether server is up when ip changes?:Dlike dis one
sock.php

saentis

this server is stolen as it was made by friend kyle who pked the owners wife on his norm char then my mate got booted from gm and kiked from server razzmaster is TWAT end of story and he is also fat and has bald head

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Actually servers do intend to turn **** if there stolen, cause the original owners would have there reasons for making it that way, so any updates etc would be able to fit in perfectly with the existing server.

If there stolen, the people who stole it wouldn't be able put in updates that fit in with the story of the server, therefore making it go all weird half way through the server.

Which would make it ****e :D

Radicai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2004
UK
lol but its not stollen kyl3'gm corupted it so i banned him and deleted his chars...
now i am working on 1.9 server files to upgrade and get rid of all the propblems he has caused, this server is only runnin atm as a mess about server, u can request items etc. as everything is being wiped n starting fresh so every1 has a chance 2 b the best... 1.9 client will b availbly 4 download aprox 2-3weeks before the server is runnin so u all have the chance to download it before it starts.

craigy05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2005
Essex
you guys argue over fcuk all like he kick me, he deleted my char why dont u all stop whinning and get on wiv life u sad lifless lil batards:middle: :fthrower: :agree: :tongue1: :fart: