The New Handhelds

Ch@rex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2004
I dont hate the ps2 or xbox its just you can only play games like gta some many times before it becomes repetive and boring :/. Thats why i like nintendo as they make games that aint just normal.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Ch@rex said:
I dont hate the ps2 or xbox its just you can only play games like gta some many times before it becomes repetive and boring :/. Thats why i like nintendo as they make games that aint just normal.
Driv3r is better than gta imo. But i still love gta games, i really love the old pc ones. GTA 1, top down view, was excellent.

But what was said earlier in this thread "Sony made Nintendo actulary make something good instead of snes graphics" is 100% correct. Im sure nintendo could do n64 graphics on the GBA, but didnt cause they had no need to.

Ch@rex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2004
YoYoYo said:
Driv3r is better than gta imo. But i still love gta games, i really love the old pc ones. GTA 1, top down view, was excellent.

But what was said earlier in this thread "Sony made Nintendo actulary make something good instead of snes graphics" is 100% correct. Im sure nintendo could do n64 graphics on the GBA, but didnt cause they had no need to.

I agree with that, Still the playstation was originally ment to be a cd addon for the snes :).

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
YoYoYo said:

WOAH how can you say Driv3r is better than vice city?? Driv3r sucked so much it was the buggiest game ever with lame controls cars moved at about 20 mph at max speed and you play a gay cop with gay gameplay.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
LordLucas said:
WOAH how can you say Driv3r is better than vice city?? Driv3r sucked so much it was the buggiest game ever with lame controls cars moved at about 20 mph at max speed and you play a gay cop with gay gameplay.
Yeh controls are lame but i love the forklift so much :0. And lame games own.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
YoYoYo said:
=/ I suppose PSP is better in most ways. Oh ffs i dunno which one to get now. Might aswell get none :P Or i could close my eyes in the shop and run into a shelf with both the handhelds on and which ever one fell off would be the one i buy. lol.

And about the pictochat thing, i wouldnt get interupted int he first place cause my new plan is to kill every little kid who buys a DS :P

Do what im doing get both :P And that a good idea Together we can rid any under 14 of there DS thus stopping us been interupted

Ch@rex said:

Yeah cause GTA sure is a normal game.... You know Pokemon gets repetive so does Mario and heck so does every game ever made

Ch@rex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2004
Actually im still playing super mario world now and not once has it got boring, i played vice city for about 2 months and just gave it away to a m8. Got boring way to fast.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ch@rex said:
Actually im still playing super mario world now and not once has it got boring, i played vice city for about 2 months and just gave it away to a m8. Got boring way to fast.

Im sure the millions of GTA fans agree with you

See once again its your opinion that you seem to stat as fact for the majority Just like most nintendo fans seem to do

Ch@rex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2004
Not once have i said that anything i have said was a fact :/.

Last edited:

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
elasto mania is the game that never gets boring. Its the first thing I do on my comp every day.

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
psp looks sweet.. the other consoles won't do as well i think with the specs it carries..

how are games put on it ? lol cos if you can connect to pc then ppl can get free games just like the ngage lol

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
=D cost 2 much tho:/ time that comes out xbox 2 and ps2 will b out

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
New PS Handheld looks good, but with a battery life of 2 hours it should really do well :P I'm no Nintendo fan, but i'd say they look favourites.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
damian said:
New PS Handheld looks good, but with a battery life of 2 hours it should really do well :P I'm no Nintendo fan, but i'd say they look favourites.

AGHHH Sick of this BATTERY LIFE IS UNANNOUNCED

Look it up in a dictionary if its that hard to understand people

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
MiloFoxburr said:
A suggestion dont listen to anyone when it comes to the price of the psp

It hasnt been announced yet and anyone who says different is a idiot

Its only 120 quid , from play.com i think besides i dont see the difference in any game grafix i mean go on your computer then play ur ps2 imo they same but pl say otherwise =/. Like xbox has awsome grafix and ps2 sucks wtf they same......

HandHelds are gay , cost way 2 much but they are fun when u go trips play all the way there.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
BountieHunter said:
Its only 120 quid , from play.com i think besides i dont see the difference in any game grafix i mean go on your computer then play ur ps2 imo they same but pl say otherwise =/. Like xbox has awsome grafix and ps2 sucks wtf they same......

HandHelds are gay , cost way 2 much but they are fun when u go trips play all the way there.

Play.com are not Sony Hell Lik-Sang are preordering it for nothing that must be its price eh? Comeon when you talk bout battery life and price @ least wait for them to release it officially

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
BountieHunter said:

OMFG. DO NONE OF YOU READ MILO's POSTS? Lol
Everything is yet to be annouced.
The nintendo DS has only been annouced for japan and america, we can only guess what the price may be. Will it be the same as the dollar price but with conversion rates (Over half), or will they add a bit extra on?
I hate it when people guess the figures of stuff.
And rofl @ 2 hours. Yeh im sure. Sony would never in their wildest dreams make a handheld only have 2 hours playtime! You play a game (good game) for atleast 4 hours. Think of how many pissed off people there would be.

Yeh im going up to scotland from england today, got my trusty PSP in my pocket with my trusty GTA PSP. Im bout to play it, ahh this is so good (Now i know what your thinking, but its not that XD)!

* 2hours later *

- Screen goes blank -

"Wtf?"

Im sure sony will make it last much longer, otherwise they'll loose sale, unless they made a sponsorship with Duracell.But then again, SonyBumChums will buy anything they make :cool:.

Verdict (Im the judge of all judges, be afraid, be very afriad. Mu hahaha :)): People have thier own opinions, thats the reason for the different console and games, to suit all types of gamers.If people aim to become a plumber when they grow up then tey would choose Nintendo DS and mario, if people want to become a Hit-And-Run guy then they would choose PSP and GTA.
Everyone has different tastes. Like some taste disgusting, when others taste like the yummyest food you ever ate (drools).