The new PayPal???

Join Discord

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
I have recently been seeing a lot of people posting invites to a new type of currency or payment method called Initiative Q. They claim to be the founders of PayPal. They also claim that this payment method will hope take over (Im sure all new business ventures claim this)

Just wanted to know if there is anyone on here that has heard of it and has more clue about things like crypto currencies.

I have signed up to it and it is invite only, so you need to know someone with a link. I'm not going to post links, but you can just google Initiative Q to see what its about.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Wasn't Elon Musk the founder of PayPal?

It's just another scheme to get people signing up in the hope they'll get suddenly rich.

Your email will eventually be sold off when the hype dies off and it didn't work.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Wasn't Elon Musk the founder of PayPal?

It's just another scheme to get people signing up in the hope they'll get suddenly rich.

Your email will eventually be sold off when the hype dies off and it didn't work.

Ye, Elon was the founder but it is not anything to do with him I don't think. Just some of the people that worked on PayPal at the start. I think I misused the word founders in my first post.
I'm still going to keep an eye on it. It hasn't cost anything to join the scheme (so far) and my email account I used has probably been sold thousands of time anyway by other companies.