smoochy boys on tour

Do you like the XBOX Crystal?

• Total voters

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
i have played a game cube before and after playing for an hour of it my hands were unconfortable with the controller. i don't think that it's better than the xbox controller even though it's a bit too chunky but then i guess everyone has diff opinions.

btw deathrow fs = f-u-c-k s-a-k-e :P

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
i hate the look of the nu xbox... the black one was better but that still looked crap

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
sepiroth said:
i have played a game cube before and after playing for an hour of it my hands were unconfortable with the controller. i don't think that it's better than the xbox controller even though it's a bit too chunky but then i guess everyone has diff opinions.

btw deathrow fs = f-u-c-k s-a-k-e :P
The GC controller is smaller and better for your hands instead of a huge lump of plastic (xbox).

DeathScarlet

New Xbox coulour is awfull really just a copy of the Silver PS2 and GameCube rule's , They got SuperMario ect Xbox bring's out some same game's as PS2 but more RPG's i think because it's Microsoft who own it .
/.: DeathScarlet :.\

Seifer

the Gamecube id miles better than the x -box. I have -played the x-bax and found the controllers chunky and s***. Seproith is talking s*** and i don't think he was using the gamecube control properly. Get used it for gods sake!!!!!

Seifer

not that kind of s**** opinion. Have u tried both of them. I have and i conclude that the Gamecube is better than the Xbox. You have got no right to talk about my spelling. (unconfortable) it is meant to be uncomfortable. so get ure facts right.

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
lol did you not read a few posts up i did say that i tried the gamecube out. and i believe that there has been more xbox sold than the gamecube :)

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
I hate the fact that everyone is putting down XBox so i started this poll earlier to see what computer would win, and see if people prefer PS2 or XBox. Even though magazines show that many more PS2's have sold thats because it was out years earlier and had no real contender during these years until GameCube and XBox have come out.

Last edited:

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
hate there are many different opinions of the consoles.

ps2 is very popular and releases more games and the xbox has just been out once so i'm guessing the next one may have a bigger impact if it does come out..
ps3 is going to be online only so if xbox have offline and online more supported in the next one then ps doesn't stand a chance

don't even start me on the gamecube the prices were lowered soo much cos not many people wanted it but just xbox or ps2