Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
thats what you guys think rofl

john was at RAF and let me have a play on his chara :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and you should be banned.... just show's people like you ruining the game for everyone else,

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You cant use the testga command.

accordin to the code you can.

not sayin testga is how he did it, but it coulda been.

like i said wouldnt of been hard to log on with a modified mir2.exe... i logged on there before usin a exe we use to test it out, not that i did anything cause i aint like that, just sayin theres numerous ways he coulda done that, thought u was all aware that the 2.6 files lifco released wernt secure

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
accordin to the code you can.

not sayin testga is how he did it, but it coulda been.

like i said wouldnt of been hard to log on with a modified mir2.exe... i logged on there before usin a exe we use to test it out, not that i did anything cause i aint like that, just sayin theres numerous ways he coulda done that, thought u was all aware that the 2.6 files lifco released wernt secure

No you cant use the testga command, He definatly didnt use the testga command no matter what he said or is going to say.

The only possible way I can think of him doing it is in the old way of the server owner not securing port 6000.

Seeing as Dragon server uses Access and not SQL they would not need a SA password for the DBServer to connect to the database.

To be hosnest I could guess all day how he doing it but I know its not the testga command.

The only logical things I can come up with is port 6000 or he had access to a gm account and gave himself 10 privs.

Or the other gm's on that server are untrustworthy.

Logging on with a modified mir2.exe would not be enough to let you have admin.

Last edited:

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
I don't know the full story behind this as I wasn't ingame at the time but apparantly people were getting suspicious of all the items John(Barny) was appearing with, which I assume is why johny was keeping an eye on him, amongst other reasons.

johny isn't corrupt or 'biased' at all from what I've seen, infact he's generally very unbiased and forgiving.

So who is using your account if not you John? You chat a load of **** and I wouldn't believe anything you say anymore :/

This stuff is against LOMCN rules as well.

edit: Oh and to those asking 'why didn't he just @level himself' etc, as johny said the only thing the exploit allows is to spawn mobs, and I heard there was a DD spawned in MW and MTK in BW shop, but as Barny's char is too gimp to kill em that would explain the...zumas :s

I second that rofl.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Your punctuation merly proves you are in no way what so ever capable of coding.

So that rules out most things.
The fact you just said that proves that you aren't capable of coding.

Since when has programming ever been about punctuation?

Status
Not open for further replies.