The Primordials Rise [C# Mir2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Do Ipconfig /flushdns

make sure you are putting the server address in the mir2test config. it reads from this one atm.

WarrDcv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2017
I tried to download it and ask for my microsoft account. When I log in my account, the session expired and it does not work anymore :( where can I download it?

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Sorry guys, I don't think yesterday could've been any more of a clown fiesta.
Just to let you guys know:

Dedi has now been setup
Client's Network has now been set to a DNS (server.legendofmir2.co.uk) - change your clients IP to point to that.
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/GHfBWPs
Link to Download (OneDrive): https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuXGJmyLKsbJk1MKfel9Ov_oi5Iu
(anyone who wants to DL then mirror it, be my guest).

I think people were having issues Downloading from OneDrive? If this is the case - try a different browser

Win10 Bug:
I will look at a fix for the text issues in full screen mode.

Auto PatcherNotes:
I will be sorting the AutoPatcher when I am at work tomorrow, the reason for this;
I will be on a 100Mb Leased line rather than a home FTTC to Upload and sort any issues (so it will be a hell of a lot quicker)

Server is up and accessible.
Any server issues, use the discord channel.
Thanks for your patience guys!

Downloaded via google chrome browser using WinRar for me and my son today and worked fine, (Microsoft edge doesn’t work so use google chrome) once it’s done open the client.exe for a further 5minute extraction and press OK to the auto patcher not working. Then your good to launch. You need to have a Microsoft account or set one up which takes 1 minute in order to download the OneDrive in google chrome. Hope this helps. We are both on windows 10 FYI.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Downloaded via google chrome browser using WinRar for me and my son today and worked fine, (Microsoft edge doesn’t work so use google chrome) once it’s done open the client.exe for a further 5minute extraction and press OK to the auto patcher not working. Then your good to launch. You need to have a Microsoft account or set one up which takes 1 minute in order to download the OneDrive in google chrome. Hope this helps. We are both on windows 10 FYI.
still dont work link still expired

marloner3224

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2018
and also the link will expire once you already download it. I think need to set up vpn to open that link again

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Also cannot get in some of the caves, for example oma cave

You can get into Oma cave from the new zone, if you try on the normal BW map you can’t enter.

im not sure the original BW is even spose to be accessible lol?

Last edited:

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
Not working for me :( , first I make an account but when I try to chose class I can press Create, now I can press Loggin buttom after I introducing my id and pass ! :( anyone know what is wrong (I use win 10)?

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Not working for me :( , first I make an account but when I try to chose class I can press Create, now I can press Loggin buttom after I introducing my id and pass ! :( anyone know what is wrong (I use win 10)?

Are you in windowed mode or full screen? Sounds like your having a resolution issue

Status
Not open for further replies.