the scorpion king 2 rise of a warrior

smoochy boys on tour

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
i thought i post this as i have a perfect rip and its a great film

download

please note this is a torrent but the video 10/10 sound 10/10 and it has high download speed i was at 600kb/s enjoy :)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
No offence, but was a aweful film.

Graphics in it looked like runescape, acting was like harry potter.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Is it worth downloading then?? I dont think i have seen the first one so that would probly be hard to know whats going on ect. Plus a few said the graphics arent even that great?

/Zen2

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Is it worth downloading then?? I dont think i have seen the first one so that would probly be hard to know whats going on ect. Plus a few said the graphics arent even that great?

/Zen2

i recommend it mate, u dont need to see the original film as its not a connected sequel, graphics wernt bad.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Total crap, cheap looking waste of time. I've got the new Mummy which i've been keeping untill i watch it with my woman in bed, snugged up, u know how it is ;)

But seriously, the monster underground looked cheap, the special effects where crap which in all honesty, could of been done on a cam corda.

*sips tea*

edit: the main char was crap, always frowning also character introduction was poor. Oh and did i mention it was total crap.

Reactions: T0MMY

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Total crap, cheap looking waste of time. I've got the new Mummy which i've been keeping untill i watch it with my woman in bed, snugged up, u know how it is ;)

But seriously, the monster underground looked cheap, the special effects where crap which in all honesty, could of been done on a cam corda.

*sips tea*

Agreed mate

+rep

:)
/SS

Reactions: Kadama

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

*sips tea*

edit: the main char was crap, always frowning also character introduction was poor. Oh and did i mention it was total crap.

the new eve in the new mummy film is the worse actor they couldve replaced her with.