The World after Tomorrow server (tentative title)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

captsummers

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 29, 2007
haha, fair enough, but as we say, the experience requirements and gains are going to be completely different from Mir3 itself. Since monsters will be different aswell with experience boosts ect you should be equilelant to 6-8x experience, we will be working it out in a lot more complex way though but we will explain it when we have everything coming together dont want to give too much away!

if you have better names share it, as i said it is tentative and will change! haha. but we are open to have any help offered, obviously alot of work to be done with making maps, ect, so just let us know :)

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
thats an awfulling long title. shld shorten it to T.W.A.T server lols.

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
lmaoo
i think that the server exp could well be idea as it's a pain the the back side when pople get to a rediculous high level in a short period of time, but also if leveling is too slow it becoms boring, but if there's quest's im up for it :D ill be playing

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
same here i enjoy doin quests and craftin as it breaks up lvlin which is always good

genichigo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2009
Hehe, we are looking to make this as quest friendly as possible! hopefully it will have plenty of quests and such! but it means lots and lots of NPC's which could get crowded, but again, it depends on how me manage it. :D

as we say we will be putting alot of attention on how exp and levels co-inside and we are planning to use guests as a big tool in the leveling aspirations of the server!.

Be ready though, as we promise this wont be the mir experience you know to love :)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
have u even got a server running? its all very well saying we're adding this and were adding that, but if u aint got a server then its pointless what ur saying .

captsummers

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 29, 2007
we are currently doing tests on different server files to see which one we find the most stable, and im currently scripting the quests and creating the new maps, so we have made a start yes, but alot of work to do! just looking for ideas and feedback xD

but we have had a server running, but as i say we are trying to find the best set up for it before we start the next phase of the creation, rather take our time and do things right than jump in the deep end and make it all fail.

Last edited:

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
Because theres already a few low exp servers? The low exp servers that are up atm are good updated servers, really dont see the point in people openig low exp servers when theres plenty that ppl dont wish to play lol. x8-x16 is nice after spending 1-2years slaving away on official and also having a reasonable level chars on all the low exp servers around atm lol.

I have no problem with low exp but IMO we dont need anymore x2-x4 servers. We need a nice balanced x8-x16 server.....

have to agree 100% a nice balanced x8-x16

any news on this server???

Last edited:

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Why does every upcoming server ad have the same people asking for higher exp?

On Topic.. good luck with the server, if you need a hand we are always here.

/Mick

Maybe because theres already decent low rates about, there is hardly any high exp servers, i dont class supreme as decent but nevermind.

pretty stupid comment from someone who seems to be running a good lonng time server.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Maybe because theres already decent low rates about, there is hardly any high exp servers, i dont class supreme as decent but nevermind.

pretty stupid comment from someone who seems to be running a good lonng time server.

kinda off topic but supreme is closed, lol. there are NO decent high rates because high rates suck, they don't last. we need decent medium rates, times 8x-16x and maybe some x32-x64 exp servers would be good. I'd have mine online if I could get the damn RunGate working but hey.

Next point, when is this thread gonna be updated by owners?

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
kinda off topic but supreme is closed, lol. there are NO decent high rates because high rates suck, they don't last. we need decent medium rates, times 8x-16x and maybe some x32-x64 exp servers would be good. I'd have mine online if I could get the damn RunGate working but hey.

Next point, when is this thread gonna be updated by owners?

I class x16 as med and x32/64 as high, 128/264 are way too easy and a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.