PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
Told you it was bollox.

/SS

its only just turned on SS and the beams wont hit each other till 21st of oct

and if it dose create a black hole it will be to small to power its self any way so dont really matter.

what there doing happens ever day in sapce and there hitting earth all the time all CERN are doing is recreating it in a controlled space so they can understand what happened a billionth of a second after the bigbang.

gains massively out weight the risk

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Well you just stop
You dont know what you are talking about so just stop

This is the single most important experiment in our lifetime and the lifetime of the world for that matter

We can and will learn so much from this and this day will more then likely go done in history as the day it all started

BH

Lol thats the thing though im really not bothered unlike you, I would rather just get on with my life and keep watching the goverment making mistakes.

/Zen2

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
050111165229.jpg

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
If thats directed to me I said brains not brain...

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
But being very being an intelligent person, Mustn't you be able to see sarcasm when being used?

mapadale

But being very being an intelligent person, Mustn't you be able to see sarcasm when being used?
I do see sarcasm, just choose to ignore it and reply back with an intelligent answer.

mapadale

Just out of curiosity, do you have any friends?
Unfortuantly due to having a high end IQ and dealing with NABS like yourself on a day to day basis, that don't know the difference between A & B and the fact that I work in a high end job.

I don't need friends, so instead I have what is known as acquaintances and have a very very good social life due to this.

Oh and a great family to boot.

@Zen2

Cheers.....

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Oct 21 is when they plan to collide two beams with each other or with stationary targets

BH

Thats the date you need to be worrying about! 1/65million chance that they could create a Black Hole. Worth it though.

I really hope it doesnt but its said it could happen tomorrow, Something to do with the chinese wanting to prove there is no god and they are trying to re-create humanity again to prove to all these people who beleive in gods that none of them are real. If the chinese fail with this and it goes wrong though it could result in the world getting sucked away into a black hole, Gone Forever!

Thoughts? My Friends were telling me about it last night i was basicly like wtf what is the point? Bloody chinese!

/Zen2

That made me laugh. Lol

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Unfortuantly due to having a high end IQ and dealing with NABS like yourself on a day to day basis, that don't know the difference between A & B and the fact that I work in a high end job.

I don't need friends, so instead I have what is known as acquaintances and have a very very good social life due to this.

@Zen2

Cheers.....
Wow, someone has one big head.

As the old saying goes;

Sarcasm is the lowest form of whit, but the highest form of intelligence.

PS. Lind get on msn!

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills

@Zen2

Cheers.....

Indeed you do.