TheLastHopeMir [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
If you bored try spinning around in you desk chair its funn WEEEEeeeeEEeeeeee "up yet?" nm WeeeeeEEeeeEeeee amg feeling sick argg noo the soup is flying everywhereeeeee :P %$$#^&&^$%

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Was an exploit or somthing guess they just taking a while to remove it and find out who was exploiting it

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
all is now fine, yes there was an exploit, i have been at work all day so will be ingame in properly in a min, exploit is sorted and the main culprit has been dealt with, however there is someone else i want to talk too :)

ALL exploited stuff has been removed, with no need to rewind so all is good :)

Thanks all for your patience :)

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
Char name? will check it is in DB,

hit 35 users tonight :) remember tell your friends, Making so a OKS will do a global when spawns, bring some competition in for it ;)

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
is this currently down? Made an account, as soon as I try to create a character, it doesn't show up on the log in screen???

Edit: fine now..

Last edited:

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
login gate AND char sel crashed, unsure why, server rebooted, no changes, just up an down. should be able to get on now :)

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
was a reboot this morn to fix BigCent spawn

closed gate at 11:20, server down for 10mins at 11:50, server back up now :) been having a really nice user count, :D

Keiththfc

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 31, 2010
Logged on, 1% a mob in bug cave with low spawns and no mass attack spells ( unless you make a wiz and use lvl 0 firebang after buying it from store )

I am not saying thats a bad thing I like Low rate servers but when I said in SZ This isnt med is it more low rate, Fresh got all pissy at me.

N1 at this stage to be mouthing off to new players in SZ, puts me off playing and the people I was going to get to come lvl with me.

Also, it seems talking to other players that its slow as heck till about 40 then fast?

Dont get me wrong if this said 'Low Rate' I would go and grind but Med rate and Im on 1% a mob at the starter lvl.. WITH the 1.5xp buff?

No ta, rude GMs, 9 people on 6 in SZ... XP dodgy...Unbalanced.

Personally I would look elsewhere.. but thats just my opinion

Sorry..just my thoughts.

Last edited:

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Logged on, 1% a mob in bug cave with low spawns and no mass attack spells ( unless you make a wiz and use lvl 0 firebang after buying it from store )

I am not saying thats a bad thing I like Low rate servers but when I said in SZ This isnt med is it more low rate, Fresh got all pissy at me.

N1 at this stage to be mouthing off to new players in SZ, puts me off playing and the people I was going to get to come lvl with me.

Also, it seems talking to other players that its slow as heck till about 40 then fast?

Dont get me wrong if this said 'Low Rate' I would go and grind but Med rate and Im on 1% a mob at the starter lvl.. WITH the 1.5xp buff?

Sorry..just my thoughts.

there constantly changing the exp rate to suit the players who are still on it from the start, someone moans
its hard level 30-35, 10 mins later reboot for an hour and the exp needed to level 30-40 has halved to shut them up.
theres ppl like 40-50+ now? you'll prob get banned aswell for saying that about fresh lol.

Keiththfc

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 31, 2010
there constantly changing the exp rate to suit the players who are still on it from the start, someone moans
its hard level 30-35, 10 mins later reboot for an hour and the exp needed to level 30-40 has halved to shut them up.
theres ppl like 40-50+ now? you'll prob get banned aswell for saying that about fresh lol.

What did I say about him? He got 'pissy'?

Fetch the rope I need to be hung

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011

Low spawns? Couldn't be more wrong. Ask any player about the respawn rate and they will tell you its VERY quick. Also wizzy's get hellfire level 3 at start.

You was standing in SZ complaining about how you don't like the server and slating the GM for his hard work and expect him not to get pissy at you? Get real

The exp table was changed for 26-45 and is VERY quick for them levels then comes the grind

Thats bull**** but you failed to mention the nice scripted npc that gave you that x1.5 exp buff and changes each day with a different bonus

GM's are far from rude, user count hits mid 40s and averages 25-35 users, XP is fine and LOL at unbalanced the fact that if a class seems to OP in a certain area the GMs try to fix and test with players to set it right.

Personally I think you a mug that cause he can't get his own way has to make up crap about a decent server... but thats just my opinion

Sorry..just my thoughts.

Sorry..just my reply in red

x

Last edited:

Keiththfc

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 31, 2010
Sorry..just my reply in red

x

'a mug that can't get my own way'

Instead of keyboard Raging and QQing how about gaining some intelligence?

I said it is a low rate not a med rate and suddenly that is 'slating' hardwork and moaning I dont get my way?

Learn to read, seriously.

You can rage because I don't like the server but give this 1-2 months? Let's see how well it is doing.

Kiddies need to realise that because others do not like something it doesn't mean they have to cry/rage and throw insults.

Anyways, have fun with your 45 user count (cough 20 tops cough)

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
'a mug that can't get my own way'

Instead of keyboard Raging and QQing how about gaining some intelligence?

I said it is a low rate not a med rate and suddenly that is 'slating' hardwork and moaning I dont get my way?

Learn to read, seriously.

You can rage because I don't like the server but give this 1-2 months? Let's see how well it is doing.

Kiddies need to realise that because others do not like something it doesn't mean they have to cry/rage and throw insults.

Anyways, have fun with your 45 user count (cough 20 tops cough)

I don't see how you are only getting 1% per mob.. where were you hunting? This is LR? I 'm at lvl54 in 2 days mate.. you seem to be talking porkies bud. 'Kiddies' are maybe not enjoying your 'opinion', because it's completely inaccurate. If you actually played the game for a few hours then maybe you would have had a better opinion, as it is I'm not sure it's a great loss to Fresh if you aren't playing tbh. It's a nice server and fun to play at the minute, shame you've decided to slate it by ranting at fresh, and then coming here slagging it. BTW, I've never met either of the GM's before, and yet they always help or answer any questions very promptly, something I have noticed quite markedly. I'd give it another go, you never know, you might enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.