TheLastHopeMir [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Its "Pedos" not "Paedos" different words mean different meaning.

A Pedo is someone who studies Soil.
A Paedo is someone who studies children.
Before you cry about it on here learn the meanings. As for title's people ask for their titles, so they get them.

Pedo can mean both soil & children, depending on language.

Yanks use "pedo" for "paedo".

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...Friday-at-8-AM&p=758437&highlight=#post758437

all of your childish replies and bs has been deleted (you know, where you swore to take the server down and flood it with exploited stuff blah blah..?).. but you are reborn, and you have the same avatar, you might think people don't remember what you did.. but I certainly do.. now go play on a train track and do us all a favour..

has it occured to you for only 1 moment,that this is not the same person?guess not !?

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
hmm, just got in.

Server is down, TV is off.

Now to clear a few things up, both myself and Fresh work full time at different hours in the days. We do have social lifes but if we wasnt out we was working on new stuff. We have had GhostShip and Viper caves ready except for 3 things doing on them for about a week and a half. But when ever we could work on one of these things someone thought it clever to exploit.. The exploiters aren't entirely to blame, but if we hadnt needed to keep dealing with such ignorant people the caves and updates would have been done alot sooner. I personally came in from work a number of times to texts from a few good friends of mine saying someone doing this or that.. i have a bad day at work and come on to that by the time i sor these people out check through who has what then eat my dinner its half 10. Fresh will have gone to bed due to up at 6.. It does start to get very annoying. I will say how everyone myself included at times have given GM's such abuse about things like this. But every time have gone to add something in there's an exploit, we have a Pet rental npc script sorted was choosing which pets and how many. The new caves and kits to go with them. I haven't had a chance to speak with Fresh today but am letting you know im not sure what is going to happen now. If it doesn't come back up i would like to say A massive thanks to all the user's who actually played without exploiting etc, and for pming me with yor idea's. If it does come back up as always everyone is welcome but please remember we are not a pair of dosser's on the dole with all day to spare, we are working on server but at same time being active ingame for anything needed, going to work and yes having a social life. there is only 2 of us.. GM Administrator is a third party who is helping out with a few other things but he also works.

Either way, many thanks. For 95% of you it was a pleasure and a good first time :)

/GM Damodred

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Yes.. at start it was fun then near the end it eventually got boring. Thanks for puttin server up. Even though i got bored eventually. But it keeped some mir players back on there feet. I hope to see this in near future when you have time :P If you had a 6 hours extra time im sure it would be spot on to me :)

Good luck on server!

\DL

TaoQueen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
hmm, just got in.

Server is down, TV is off.

Now to clear a few things up, both myself and Fresh work full time at different hours in the days. We do have social lifes but if we wasnt out we was working on new stuff. We have had GhostShip and Viper caves ready except for 3 things doing on them for about a week and a half. But when ever we could work on one of these things someone thought it clever to exploit.. The exploiters aren't entirely to blame, but if we hadnt needed to keep dealing with such ignorant people the caves and updates would have been done alot sooner. I personally came in from work a number of times to texts from a few good friends of mine saying someone doing this or that.. i have a bad day at work and come on to that by the time i sor these people out check through who has what then eat my dinner its half 10. Fresh will have gone to bed due to up at 6.. It does start to get very annoying. I will say how everyone myself included at times have given GM's such abuse about things like this. But every time have gone to add something in there's an exploit, we have a Pet rental npc script sorted was choosing which pets and how many. The new caves and kits to go with them. I haven't had a chance to speak with Fresh today but am letting you know im not sure what is going to happen now. If it doesn't come back up i would like to say A massive thanks to all the user's who actually played without exploiting etc, and for pming me with yor idea's. If it does come back up as always everyone is welcome but please remember we are not a pair of dosser's on the dole with all day to spare, we are working on server but at same time being active ingame for anything needed, going to work and yes having a social life. there is only 2 of us.. GM Administrator is a third party who is helping out with a few other things but he also works.

Either way, many thanks. For 95% of you it was a pleasure and a good first time :)

/GM Damodred

Sorry mate, I no you do well and that but. Thats no excuse to close the server out the open, and not update everyone. I'm sure 5mins of his "social life" won't hurt ? or will it :S

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Fresh' pid='98' dateline='1295518605 said:
Server b up 2nite. There was a majour power cut. Sorry guys
just noticed this on offical forum..

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Just checked it out too. I guess there is commitment! impressed (a little) :P