TheShrine 2.3 Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
u need the map maker and item maker m8 only mobs i cn find are hens n deer
u need more mobs btw

EDIT: PLEASE PUT MORE INFO ON THE FORUM WHEN YOU TRY AND ADVERTISE A SERVER!!!

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
mature gm's? :x lol

lol good luck with server will take a look

Satchmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Gods County
hey ill give server a try soon.

also question about online trust merch, how you got that to work ide really love tht

I'm a geek at heart so simply written a viewer for the Trust Merchant for the website:

At the moment it just displays the information and stats for each item but there is no reason why you cannot improve on this to actually buy the item or send a msg to the seller for instance. This is simple PHP code to talk directly to the SQL (MSSQL) database. :agree:

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
First off I though hey, nice little website and what not, server could turn out to be quite nice.

I log ingame and I'm having a look around and I notice that the cave teleport is not handing out town teleports when it moves you, and there is none is shop either. I kindly suggest to a GM (reeceyboy) that the @home/@town feature should be implemented, or town teleports should be added to the shop, at which point I get the reply "i noticed i'm not the real owner of this game", I then reply to him "You are a GM, therefore I'm obviously going to report any problems/suggestions to you", and I get this back "If you are going to complain, complain to the real owner of this game", can't be bothered writing the rest of the conversation but lets just say he got a little more pissed off and logged off.

So, a GM that takes offense to suggestions and classes them as complaints. Great, just what any server needs :rolleyes:

Satchmo, heres a bit of advice - Don't give 12 year olds GM spots, it won't work in your favor.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
lol wish you had screenshots, i agree with you that it's a nice little website, and it would probably be easier to just make the teleport give you a tt when you teleport.

/Jenix

Satchmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Gods County
First off I though hey, nice little website and what not, server could turn out to be quite nice.

I log ingame and I'm having a look around and I notice that the cave teleport is not handing out town teleports when it moves you, and there is none is shop either. I kindly suggest to a GM (reeceyboy) that the @home/@town feature should be implemented, or town teleports should be added to the shop, at which point I get the reply "i noticed i'm not the real owner of this game", I then reply to him "You are a GM, therefore I'm obviously going to report any problems/suggestions to you", and I get this back "If you are going to complain, complain to the real owner of this game", can't be bothered writing the rest of the conversation but lets just say he got a little more pissed off and logged off.

So, a GM that takes offense to suggestions and classes them as complaints. Great, just what any server needs :rolleyes:

Satchmo, heres a bit of advice - Don't give 12 year olds GM spots, it won't work in your favor.

Wond, thanks for the pointers. TT's are now being given out from all 'teleport' NPC's.

Reeceyboy is my stepson who is indeed 12. Ive asked him to pass on all future messages to me. Sorry about that. :eek:

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
any chance you could make skills less to be lvled please?
maybe stick in a kitman too, just to give lvl 20 rings/ wep/ spells etc?
cheers

Satchmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Gods County
any chance you could make skills less to be lvled please?
maybe stick in a kitman too, just to give lvl 20 rings/ wep/ spells etc?
cheers

Skills have now been made easier to level - let us know if you think its a better this way. Working on a kitman now. Thanks everyone for providing feedback!

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I'm thinking it would maybe be an idea to do some sort of "Grand re-opening", on this server when you have a little more done. I've logged on and off a few times in the past couple of days and I'm getting the impression people are just logging on, seeing the usercount at 1-4 and logging straight back off again.

Satchmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Gods County
I'm thinking it would maybe be an idea to do some sort of "Grand re-opening", on this server when you have a little more done. I've logged on and off a few times in the past couple of days and I'm getting the impression people are just logging on, seeing the usercount at 1-4 and logging straight back off again.

Yes, that is the plan. There will be an official release date announced shortly.
Thanks for your feedback!