Thinking about learning Guitar

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Hey, as title really. is anyone else out there learning and able to help giving me some advice? I really wanna learn classic/acoustic but dont know what brands to go for for beginning ect

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Just get something cheap for a first guitar, there's not really that much difference if you spend less than £100. Probably best for you to look at a nylon one since your more interested in classical. Pick one up, play a few chords and see if it's the sound you're after and if you can't do that yet get the salesman to do it for you :P

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
you gotta keep practicing no matter how bad you are you will get good

Mordred

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2011
20hours of real practice - and you'll get to it brother, keep practicing. doesn't matter what guitar you got at first, you practice- the good guitar you can buy after you practiced enough :)

cubkat

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 23, 2016
My son learned to play the guitar using 'RockSmith'

He said it starts you off by playing 1 note in every 4 or something and when you get that perfect it increases your notes until you have to do them all. The songs are really cool too :D

Silly how fast he's picked it up, he got the game at Christmas and he can easy play over 20 songs just from memory now.