This Guy

smoochy boys on tour

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
thats the most retarded pk video i ever seen how many level 26+ did he kill? NONE!!!! stupid noob or wot lol

Firefox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
His pc laggs when he hits tdb, no wonder he sucks.

I tried to make out his name by zooming in but couldn't reconise it, it must be P server.

if he was actually good at pvp, that video would of been sweet lol

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
lol was funny how he aint good lol (bad to the bone...) **** at pkin tho i would perfect u everytime =P

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
HAHA at all your dumb comments, "SUCKS" "WANKS" ..... jesus you lot are god damn idiots if i ever saw them, there he is trying to have fun attempting and even recording it for people to watch and yet you critisize, i hate lomcn community so much.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
MentaL said:
HAHA at all your dumb comments, "SUCKS" "WANKS" ..... jesus you lot are god damn idiots if i ever saw them, there he is trying to have fun attempting and even recording it for people to watch and yet you critisize, i hate lomcn community so much.
To be honest mental, I'm no idiot yet I've still got to agree with some of these people. In the video the player is clearly targeting wizards and lower level players. Why should we rejoice to grief play? (personally i couldn't careless, pk as many idiotic p2pers as you like)

Also are you suggesting your community is any better mr. RZ? from what I've seen, you've got your fair share of scum bags aswell.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
MentaL said:

but he does suck, its obviously there.

dopey said:
what about the other warrior he fought he was wearing the lvl 40 armour was he not? and had j mace

tell me if im wrong but we didnt see the whole fight.

Firefox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
MentaL said:

'HAHA' at your dumb opinion. Pking noobs and wizzies on fraps, editing out the bits where he was being owned and then adding a soundtrack to it, all as an attempt to make him look a better pvper then he actually is..

If you hate the lomcn community, why do you post here? Don't you have your own community? (if thats what you call it)

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
pwnage said:
thats the most retarded pk video i ever seen how many level 26+ did he kill? NONE!!!! stupid noob or wot lol
he did kill a lvl 40 warr and a wiz i believe

wha a t****r he is

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Wittin said:
To be honest mental, I'm no idiot yet I've still got to agree with some of these people. In the video the player is clearly targeting wizards and lower level players. Why should we rejoice to grief play? (personally i couldn't careless, pk as many idiotic p2pers as you like)

Also are you suggesting your community is any better mr. RZ? from what I've seen, you've got your fair share of scum bags aswell.

RZ Has several different communitys, since RZ is an MMO resource.

Eariesty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2006
He killed a level 40+ wizz, he's only level 36 o.0

Even if it was a few low levels, he killed a damn few!

Gotta agree with mentaL.