This is RIDICULOUS!

smoochy boys on tour

Should Taos and Wars get Fire Wall aswell as Wizzes?

• Total voters

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
If a Mod or Admin goes through this thread, you'll find most of it will be spam. This thread should be deleted because WeOwn has their own forum and there shouldn't even be threads about WeOwn here when we have our own. www.nolag.info/forums, they are the forums we will look at and use. If there is something you want the WeOwn team to look into, post it there. Mod lock this please.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
Mind you thinking about it, wizards do get an unfair advantage on alot of servers maybe this is a way to balance it out.

LeoCrasher

@Shard: Unfortunatly you have no power here, so dont tell us what to do. This is GENERAL server chat, therefore people are free to talk about what they like. Fair enough if someone wishes you lot to look into something then they should post on your forums, but there is nothing stopping people posting here, as its the whole purpose in this section of the forum.

The only reason this thread may be closed is because of the spam Mordeath and Yuna have created, therefore if it continues I will simply make them limited members, due to no warnings system being implace at this current time.

/Leo

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Shard said:
If a Mod or Admin goes through this thread, you'll find most of it will be spam. This thread should be deleted because WeOwn has their own forum and there shouldn't even be threads about WeOwn here when we have our own. www.nolag.info/forums, they are the forums we will look at and use. If there is something you want the WeOwn team to look into, post it there. Mod lock this please.
@quote: Thier not talking about WeOwn in general. Thier saying "In some servers giving Wars and Taos firewall is bad..", They may have mentioned WeOwn as a example. But not directed at WeOwn.

@post: I think its upto the server owners what magic they give people. If players dont like it, goto another server.