*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Same info as forum account. Your user, game id and pass for forums are your game account details.

/Gandi

What I agreed with is that I think it's pretty sad for people to be waiting, cash in hand, ready to throw their money at a server that's not even up yet.

If Tommy hit a nerve then I suggest you take it up in PM's. Anything else on the subject will receive infractions.

Hyprocrite. All i have to say..
/Gandi

Last edited:

SiD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
Cheers lads, my problem was i couldn't find my gameid, but i got it. Cheers again

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Made a forum account on oldskool gaming and it doesn't show me any forums, I guess I need my account to be activated?

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Server is great, got to about 114 users and well i bet most people on lomcn doesn't even know it's up due to not being on server live section.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server is great, got to about 114 users and well i bet most people on lomcn doesn't even know it's up due to not being on server live section.

True True but if they look for updates every so often im sure there goin to think it would be live.

SERVER IS LIVE COME PLAY. (Now they should know) ;)

Good server tbh. Keep up the good work!

Timmy20231

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2009
Gy
So i see people giving thread **** yawned abit specially at most people saying bens servers been most successful al keep my reasons to myself and say this good luck with server ill be one of the noobs that hardly level.

Status
Not open for further replies.