To Catch A Copper

Join Discord

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
There is an android app called LunaSea which can control your build once setup (from the link I sent). I use it to control radar and sonar. Its wonderful. Once its all streamlined you can automate everything.

Screenshot_20240207_105130.png

Clicking add will scrape your jackett linked sites and sort them by most seeds. Hit download, and itll auto go to plex if setup correct. You can just do Start search to automate it or if its an upcoming movie or show, hit monitor, once its released itll grab and put it live on your media server for you.
Post automatically merged:

Tautulli is recommended to monitor stats. That are also cloudflare resolvers too.

Android rdp. Flareresolver is the cloudflare tool.

Screenshot_20240207_105543_Microsoft Remote Desktop.png

Dont pinch my api key, lol.

Screenshot_20240207_105902_Plex.png

Im here if needed.

Last edited:

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
The first episode absolutely disgusting behaviour, poor girl was trying to commit suicide and police comes along and literally treats her like a criminal Fcking shocking what they did to her

Reactions: Jev

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
watched these today after seeing the post here unbelievable what goes on and how much power gets to there heads.
I don't remember the name but I watched a American version off this also not so long ago about a bent copper planting drugs in peoples cars during searches and a few other cases there was 4 episodes if I can find it I shall edit the post and put its name.

Reactions: Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
watched these today after seeing the post here unbelievable what goes on and how much power gets to there heads.
I don't remember the name but I watched a American version off this also not so long ago about a bent copper planting drugs in peoples cars during searches and a few other cases there was 4 episodes if I can find it I shall edit the post and put its name.

Reactions: NoLife999

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
This show shouldn't be called How to catch a Copper should be called How we investigate outselves and find we did nothing wrong.

The whole police system is broken both in the UK and America because they investigate themselves and are thugs with too much power and no accountability and when they do have to take action against themselves due to media coverage they do so in a way to continue to protect these corrupt officers. I mean come on male officer crying rape what a load of horse crap, gets retired with full pension as mental health and now is probably claiming PiP as well meanwhile the women he raped is scarred for life.

Prison system is just as broken prisons are more like 5 star hotels without any bills and life doesn't even mean life when it comes to sentencing, schools get more like prisons every day weapon and chemical attacks raise each year as do young and old people commiting unforgivable acts because of the lack of meaningful consequences we have in the UK.

The whole system needs a reform and in my opinion the death penalty needs bringing back for those who commit horrible unforgiveable acts which can be proven without a shadow of a doubt and life should mean life, and all them kiddy fiddlers need castrations, the police shouldn't be investigating themselves that should be a jury.

Anyway thats my 2 bits on this program. If your bored and want to see a few instances of police being thugs YT is littered with them but here are two of the most recent I saw and was honestly P**sed off at.

That homeless guy was later told to leave the town centre some sort of anti social act by the police although the offical news left that out.