Torozor (1.9 server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
SkyDragon said:
its up - just been on and tbh how crap......pets do EVERYThing for u its for lazy ppl with no skill , enjoy ur server . bet ur all bored in few days cos i bored after 15 mins

LOL LOL LOL

Unless you got access to my secret Gm pet, pets are a waste of time in my opinion, Try going BDD and then saying pets do everything for you, top pet you can get is a trans boar and it gets owned there, and BDD isnt even a hard map anymore tbh, try lvling past lvl 25 then come back and post.....

/sab

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
i try 2 get on but i get this Wrong! and then it exists the game what should i do pls?

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
i changed the ip using the ledu ip changer thingy 2 the 1 in ure siggy now it wront even load up cause i click the torozor exe and as soon as it comes up its goes again

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
wer can i get 1.9 cos its 2.0 in euro and i cant find 1.9 ... hlp

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
i got 1.9 and put all files on but i cant get on... do i need a new exe... help plz

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
Somethings up with the server.....
Tryed to log in.... and my character was non-exsistant.....

/Sleeteye

Saylarn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2005
Wolverhampton
Veora said:
Somethings up with the server.....
Tryed to log in.... and my character was non-exsistant.....

/Sleeteye

Same i was only playing last night and gm was on.....

Has there been a character wipe?

Prophet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2003
Wales
my chars are also gone =/

reece said:
i changed the ip using the ledu ip changer thingy 2 the 1 in ure siggy now it wront even load up cause i click the torozor exe and as soon as it comes up its goes again

try this

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
Pretty sure it was a wipe, ive just started again with my mates, i reccomend you do the same. or leave :P

/Vee

outsider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004
Birmingham
na it aint a wipe cos there r alot o chars still on there, but it seems that its mainly 2nd chars that have been going fromwhat ive been told, thing is no feed back from the GM's yet

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
ok the reason the chars arnt showing up there is teh same reason they arnt ingame. if *some retards thinkg* that somone hacked all the siggys would work still after being just deleted therefore the db is ****ed. just a piece of it so it wont let u see char or go on ur char because it doesnt see it but another part of the db sees ur char and wont let you remake so i duno wtf is up but its ****ed!