Torozor 2.0 High rate server 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
Few things...lol

Client = Crap, downloaded it twice and still says its corrupt
Auto-Patcher = Crap, only downloads the dam maps (Rendering the Map link useless too)

The only useful link was the Leveling rooms, but that won't get me into the server lol.

So unless you have any other way of getting on the server i wont be playing :P
use a fkin download manager then u tool

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
We do have a slight problem with the login thing but this problem will be gone once we are fully up and running on our dedicated server. If you cant log in try reopen the Torozor.exe and try log in twice.

@Sonic You seem to be the only person thats having this problem, As stated above try using a download manager that way you can resume it ect without it corrupting.

/Yoda

neo1uk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2007
how longs server going to be down if its not down i cart get loged in when i type my pass word and user it freezes think gate my still be down or an error on my side

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
couple of things yes the client says theirs 2 corrupt files you press retry and bang it works no problem. had the same problem with alot of 1.9 servers and this one in particular i do remember the problem, and why is it everytime i delete these files off my comp it goes back up again.

/class server (Y)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
When you try to enter the game and it freezes... try once more.
There is something wrong with the login atm. It will be fixed once the server is on a dedicated host.

And also... sorry for the lag tonight. Will be sorted shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.