Torozor 2.0 High Rate Server 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Hey if a mod or admin reads this please could torozor be moved to approved servers, Its been up over 2 months now.

Cheers if thats possible.

EDIT: Also x2 Exp for 24 hours started 1 hour ago.

/Yoda

Viridian

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 13, 2005
I think your main exe from www.hellzloose.com/torozor needs updating. Personal opinion. Downloaded it, didnt take long tbf, but then i installed, tried to connect, didnt work, then downloaded the auto patcher, once i had, it said i have 422 files to patch at 2.04gig. Hmm.

Was that just me?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
The full client is fully upto date minus a couple of event maps.

/Yoda

Kami

I have a question peeps.. How bout the taos on this server? Do they get anything new? Like new spells or some good pets ? so they dont suck at lvling!

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
wtfs the point of having an auto patcher with **** connection?

Steve you really are a pathetic little boy, from what i can gather it seems your not liked much on these forums so please do us all a favour and Grow up. !!!!!

Use your inicative and think why the autopatcher is going slow maybe your not the only one useing it at that time, maybe there is other people downloading of it or maybe its your connection.
All you seem to do on most threads is complain how sh1t things are, if you can do better then please do so.

Last edited:

MilesWorley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2008
by highrate whats the highest level on server and what level can you get in 1 day and is there good kits and levelng areas

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Steve you really are a pathetic little boy, from what i can gather it seems your not liked much on these forums so please do us all a favour and Grow up. !!!!!

Use your inicative and think why the autopatcher is going slow maybe your not the only one useing it at that time, maybe there is other people downloading of it or maybe its your connection.
All you seem to do on most threads is complain how sh1t things are, if you can do better then please do so.
lolz stfu you donkey, its not my connection i downloaded the client @ 400kbps yet the patcher was running @ 50kbps, i dont care if i'm liked doesnt matter to me. after all its a forum not real life

Status
Not open for further replies.