Torozor 2.3 ( Med Rate )

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Torozor was an enjoyable server but seriously i dont think any server should be baught back online unless it's had a serious makeover. It's not hard to convert a 1.9 to 2.3 so it's not exactly like you've done a great deal there. But honestly, by the looks of it, it's like another crusade server, see it down in a couple of weeks due to people moaning or whatever. Anyway, best of luck i don't see any other good servers online so it's probably worth the play to kill some time.

h

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
If you need a hand I'm willing to help with bits as I think its safe to say I those files pretty well. I made torozor into 2.3 once upon a time lol. Dont know what I done with it.

Nonetheless good luck with it. I know this could be a hit providing you can balance the extreme stats lol.....

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
And you are? Would have been nice to let some of the old Torozor team know this was happening.
in all honesty, the files were released, he hasnt gotta contact or ask permission of any1 any more, they are public files.

gl... cba with another torozor server! but with it bein 2.3 maybe it'll be different :thumbup1:

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
in all honesty, the files were released, he hasnt gotta contact or ask permission of any1 any more, they are public files.

gl... cba with another torozor server! but with it bein 2.3 maybe it'll be different :thumbup1:

Well done Bon!! A comment without a insult :) Im very impressed.

On topic, Torozor FTW!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Stats are just too high looking ingame at the lvl 50 wizz weap

Server wouldn't be for me if the stats were to stay unbalanced like that.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Glenda what u been doing?

On topic : dnt think i cba playing toro again tbh 1.9 or 2.3 .

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Why not let torozor die in peace for god sake. Torozor owned when first released by now its been constantly released it just show's it cannot be at its full glory again

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
toro was alright, packed with quests n stuff but got boring around 180 ish if i remember right

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004

Stats will be moded a lot. At the moment im just runing a test server to find out what we have to do and let players have some fun. When the new stats are in place we will be testing more. We want to try a balance this out as much as we can.

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Nice to see it up as a 2.3 server. I won't be joining this one, got too much on irl at the min. good luck though to all who go for the highest lvl...

/TimWestwood

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Hmm, the name torozor has been brought back an awful lot, i just remember some of the old crew, grippy, deathtao, myth, dreamcatcher, ownag3, sweet [think that's the right name] and myself and my brother playing it. Good times.

Hope it gets brought back and brought back to a good rep aswell.

All the best.

/Drell
Hah, great times there =] I remember all them and you included, man it's been ages! Some good memories came out of Torozor, goodluck with the server I'm sure it'll be fun however long it lasts.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
To bad (Slaves & Horses) Will be gone.

Good luck on the 2.3 Version

\DarkLord

Pope

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2006
Manchester
Torozor was a good server i hope u do well with it i spent a lot of time on the old one we had some good wars and loads of fun good luck

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
Update 1 29/8/10

Ok im giveing a little update what i have bin working on. I have gone though the item db and redone all the stats due to the stat cap being 1000-1000 on 2.3.

Also then had to go and edit the mobs stats to work with the new stats on kits.

Increased the Exp you need to level not to much .

Big maps and mini maps all working now for what we want. Edited most of the drop files. All quests added are working. Paras Pro Tele ect are goin to be very rare when the server gos live.

Also yes the server is up 24/7 in test mode.

Also yes there will be an account Wipe.

Also there might be the odd bug if so contact a gm please or post it here.

Looking to go live in the next couple of weeks.