Torozor 2.3 ( Med Rate )

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Torozor was a good server i hope u do well with it i spent a lot of time on the old one we had some good wars and loads of fun good luck

We sure did mate... nice to see your still knocking about :)

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
i never played torozor when it was 1.9 so thought i wud give it a try while its at 2.3
i know its in BETA and theres still alot of room for improvment..

seems like ppl just log on and play normal via beta without reporting bugs and stuff/
(bit daft when they know theres going to be a wipe)

still alot of room for improvment unless ADMIN is working on it 24/7 id say a week before live @ least

Deano (GM) not bad sorted the bugs i found so far.

~Put TM in
~Put a Deep Info NPC in( i never played and found it hard to adapt to the server config)
~Activate the quests that are started (noob killcount etc etc etc)
~Exp need sorting a little (get like 4000xp in 1 cave and 65000 in another and mobs are easier to kill)
~SummonShinsu messed up (spawns and dissapears)
~Give each new player 550 gold to buy their first skill (wizz in training ground with melee = crap) :)
~Put MiniMaps on sized quest maps (cuz i never played before took me ages to find a npc on a large map if i had a minimap i wud of been able to see where town was and wot not)

just a few start pointers i will contiue to play and see what else i find.

keep up gd work!!!!!

Mason ~~ SwitchBlade atm

Last edited:

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Yes they did say it was going to be up down all day due to fixing bugs etc. so give erm a break lol

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Actually he had a power cut :P So while they out fixing it outside his house he might aswell do a few things, be up soon probably

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
i never played torozor when it was 1.9 so thought i wud give it a try while its at 2.3
i know its in BETA and theres still alot of room for improvment..

seems like ppl just log on and play normal via beta without reporting bugs and stuff/
(bit daft when they know theres going to be a wipe)

still alot of room for improvment unless ADMIN is working on it 24/7 id say a week before live @ least

Deano (GM) not bad sorted the bugs i found so far.

~Put TM in
~Put a Deep Info NPC in( i never played and found it hard to adapt to the server config)
~Activate the quests that are started (noob killcount etc etc etc)
~Exp need sorting a little (get like 4000xp in 1 cave and 65000 in another and mobs are easier to kill)
~SummonShinsu messed up (spawns and dissapears)
~Give each new player 550 gold to buy their first skill (wizz in training ground with melee = crap) :)
~Put MiniMaps on sized quest maps (cuz i never played before took me ages to find a npc on a large map if i had a minimap i wud of been able to see where town was and wot not)

just a few start pointers i will contiue to play and see what else i find.

keep up gd work!!!!!

Mason ~~ SwitchBlade atm

Im Working on it as good as i can at the moment. Fixed Shinnys Fixed Tm. Gone though the Exp in caves. Added start gold (1000) and a lot of outher things.

This week now i cant work on it as much. Could do with the rest andways lol bin flat out for 3 or 4 days. :laugh:

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
another thing FF says requiers lvl 40 but dont let you learn at 40 just to let ya's no :) x

*Edit* Also BoarTele not Working For Some Reason ill keep postin if i fnd anymore lil probs xx

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Terrible start, you can't even spell details. Deatails. Anyways am gunna be playing so I will see you all in game.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Talk about being a prick, might've been a typo.

I'm*
Going to*

If you're going to fix someone else's spelling, at least make sure your spelling is correct.

/Nymph

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Talk about being a prick, might've been a typo.

I'm*
Going to*

If you're going to fix someone else's spelling, at least make sure your spelling is correct.

/Nymph

Can i ask who the fcuk are you? I was joking you absolute spoon if you had been around for a while you will know what am like so get a firm girp of your life and grow up. Secondly that is grammatically incorrect not spelling.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Can i ask who the fcuk are you? I was joking you absolute spoon if you had been around for a while you will know what am like so get a firm girp of your life and grow up. Secondly that is grammatically incorrect not spelling.

Well you see the way it says /Nymph at the bottom of my posts? Most people have the brains to realise that I'm Nymph.

im is grammatically incorrect, am and gunna is incorrect spelling and grammar, which only shows you're thicker than I first thought.

/nymph

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Who's nymph? Get a grip. Some people don't have time to check through what they type because they have work soon. However don't you panic it will be dole day again sometime soon.

kthxbye.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Who's nymph? Get a grip. Some people don't have time to check through what they type because they have work soon. However don't you panic it will be dole day again sometime soon.

kthxbye.

Who's sirsimpson? What I pointed out in your posts weren't typos, just you being retarded.

Not on the dole either mert. Keep embarassing yourself, you're good at that.

/Nymph

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Embarass myself, thats rich coming from a jobless chav. I mean who uses the word mert. Some virgin who likes to sit at a pc jerking off to a naked mir character. Anyways am stopping flamming this thread because it aint nice. So cya bud. Appreciate that little chat.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Lo original insults, you're so creative.

Try again.

/Nymph

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
Well just looking into the 2.6 files as the server is not live we are thinking or converting torozor to 2.6. So where useing the host to test the 2.6 server. We have not started converting yet. The thing with 2.3 you have the stat cap also you dont have Fishing and Horses :) Well let me no if you think we should convert ????