Torozor - HighRate [1.9] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
lol, I agree typical torozor but the point is you all played it yet u knew it would go down no need to criticise if u knew fine fact it would go down. Also on the other note yeah Jam did do hardwork but it wasnt for him leaving the server went down it was for other reasons so dont see why u get to that point so quickly, it may seem that way as it shut down like a day or two after he left.. but either way Torozor has its own ways and you guys know that it wont stay up for long..

ganowiz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2011
can any 1 recomend another server dont say p69 it bores me :P

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
lmaooo so gm's were bull****ting typical torozor

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

tbh Jam done all the hard work cos hes quit the server going down rofl showed u how important Jam was to the server.

GMs ?? were bullsh1tting lol ? no no me n jam have nowt to do with it closing
The reason was posted on Toro forum last night but has since been removed ...

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

where are you looking?, im on the toro forum but there are no posts today about server :S

Bcus its been removed since thismorn lol ><

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
If the host is still willing to host it i could help out where needed with some updates and sort out any issues.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Glad i quit lol.

Also a good server thats up atm is supremesis.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
aye i was told souls is **** but dint stop sum ppl playin it ,guess hidden itll be then :P

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
If this is down can a Mod Close Thread.

Thanks.

-Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.