Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
niss how the *** u stfu and drop dead before i drop u first ur a currpted gm and when ppl start to see it yoda prob thinks ur currpted 5 ppl think u are im tlking out of my ass ok heres sumin for u prob matchs u R-E-T-A-R-D and another G-E-E-K

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
joe112 said:
its like the logs u changed them u said to yoda i ant sending them so u can change them then send him m8 i figerd everything out ur a currpted lil kid that needs grow up u host play norm char go currpted they always do so *** of

lmao at u can u read or not ? as niss stated hes not a lil kid at all and hes got 3 kids and a wife u dont see many kids with 3 kids and a wife do ya lmao? sounds to me that ur the kid here for crying like a little ****ing ****

and tbh it wont be just niss's boot that be up ur ass it be mine too

now fkin stfu and go cry somewere else ffs

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
die u say lil kids? funny i kno a 15 year old wit 2 kids so how about u stfu retard before i drop u

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Gemma said:
die u say lil kids? funny i kno a 15 year old wit 2 kids so how about u stfu retard before i drop u

not that its any of ur business but im 30, as for ur insults they are simply rude and the babblings of a small child with no brains or comprehention.

As for you dropping me id seriously doubt that..........

lol ur amost funny i must say talk about get wound up keep goin the entertainment factor is fantastic :middle:

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
joe112 said:
ant u ment to ban some1 for sumin ingame not from forums tbh niss u seem like a dumass fuking lil prick that plays 24/7 and needs a life u are currpted u was on last torozor and ur server u most prob edit logs so u got nthing to hide ur a twat and currpted twat and maybe u didnt gm lvl ur char and work for ur lvls then it be gd server 1 more thing sweet ur a prick aswell u need a life 3 ppl on 1 account tbh i hope u get hacked by some1 and like rest of os part from stev outsider u all twats aswell

1. It has been said a million times now, there are two people that play my char, me and somebody who levels afk, so not really classed as playing. So get your facts right / learn to count / read, or seek mental help, whatever your parents may see as the most apropriate option for you, ask them.

2. Yes, more than one person has access to my account, that makes me such a prick, I mean its against the law! If I told anybody they would probably disown me for the rest of my life, I better keep it secret.

Don't let jealosy eat you too much, save that for real life. You must have some really big problems if somebody who is better than you in a game bothers you thhat much.

P.S. What is your character name? Would love to know.

/Sweet

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
im shakeing in my lil tiny boots O.o

and didnt i say 3 kids and a wife? tbh i think u cant read aswell and was i talking to u..no? now **** off you little ****ing child and grow the **** up and stop crying..

ive never posted as many times as this lmao its kinda fun ^_^

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
ur maybe 30 im 17 and i would drop u simple im funny? i think ur funny that how currpted u are u saying i ant other ppl saying u are u pop out of nowhere at 180 fuking must been lvling few days without going sz tbh this is what i think u gave ur char 12 bil from gm and kept teleing ur char by gm simple tbh since i never see u in 160 caves so u stfu and piss off no1 likes currpted gms l8ers femmina

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Gemma said:
ur maybe 30 im 17 and i would drop u simple im funny? i think ur funny that how currpted u are u saying i ant other ppl saying u are u pop out of nowhere at 180 fuking must been lvling few days without going sz tbh this is what i think u gave ur char 12 bil from gm and kept teleing ur char by gm simple tbh since i never see u in 160 caves so u stfu and piss off no1 likes currpted gms l8ers femmina

Im seriously laughing so much ive almost fell off my chair :rofl:

Own me.....u couldnt own a paper bag!

ONE WORD - JELOUSY!

Last edited:

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
na i couldnt could i ur a skinny lil rat wit glasses a fuking 4 eye geek how about i come down to u drop stamp on ur head come all the way home and waste my time i rather make u laugh and ur wife prob 4 eye geek to

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Gemma said:

17? Seriously, aren't you ashamed of yourself? You act about 12. Maybe its late puberty, in case of which I feel sorry for you. You must get bullied alot.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Gemma said:
na i couldnt could i ur a skinny lil rat wit glasses a fuking 4 eye geek how about i come down to u drop stamp on ur head come all the way home and waste my time i rather make u laugh and ur wife prob 4 eye geek to

serious mental help is what u need!

u couldnt own me in ur dreams let alone irl.

now go play with ur dolls and cry on ur bed!

idiotic childlike waste of human tissue tbh!

not wasting anymore of my time on a waste of space like u.

see ya.

Last edited:

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
Gemma said:

Wow its like being back in the playground at school..... whats next "my dads bigger than your dad" ???

ever heard of the saying "if you dont like it F**k off"

/linalupin

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
if i need mental help then ye sure i ant the 30 year old playing computer games and hav no job tell me when u have a gd job and have spare time and playing till 2 o clock in the morin i need help and all u os need help u all play 24/7 iv got a life i got a and a job and a gfed kid and y dnt u stfu ur the geek that cnt play games without a gm given u stuff tbh u can ban me all u want it wont get u no where ur a lil kid thinkin ur all hard till i come aand drop u in 1 so how about all os and u niss fuking get a like and a job

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
Gemma said:
if i need mental help then ye sure i ant the 30 year old playing computer games and hav no job tell me when u have a gd job and have spare time and playing till 2 o clock in the morin i need help and all u os need help u all play 24/7 iv got a life i got a and a job and a gfed kid and y dnt u stfu ur the geek that cnt play games without a gm given u stuff tbh u can ban me all u want it wont get u no where ur a lil kid thinkin ur all hard till i come aand drop u in 1 so how about all os and u niss fuking get a like and a job

hey whats wrong wiv Adults playing online games im over 30 and a mother of 4 kids 2 of which also play this game... and tbh they have shown more maturity at 11 and 12 yrs old than what you are showing and you say your 17????

/linalupin

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
darkstar1978 said:
Wow its like being back in the playground at school..... whats next "my dads bigger than your dad" ???

ever heard of the saying "if you dont like it F**k off"

/linalupin

what a great idea caroline.

Gemma If Ya Dont Like It Fk Off! :middle: :middle: :middle:

Silversnake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2006
Roffle Cakez!!! 20charsssss

This is a good idea, how bout u stop leveling ur char and lvl urself u ****ing noob cant even play a game right lame paki.

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
darkstar1978 said:
hey whats wrong wiv Adults playing online games im over 30 and a mother of 4 kids 2 of which also play this game... and tbh they have shown more maturity at 11 and 12 yrs old than what you are showing and you say your 17????

/linalupin

maybe im 17 but i have a life his on me 24/7 im on 5-6 hours a day at night up the pub or driven around tbh maybe u need a life most 30 year old ppl still clubing while u lot on mir tbh ur lame that dnt go out

darkstar1978

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2005
Gemma said:
maybe im 17 but i have a life his on me 24/7 im on 5-6 hours a day at night up the pub or driven around tbh maybe u need a life most 30 year old ppl still clubing while u lot on mir tbh ur lame that dnt go out

hmmm i seem to remember sayin i have 4 kids... so whats more sensible going clubbing and leave them at home or stay at home with them and find something that interests the whole family......

Status
Not open for further replies.