Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
first page maybe? you need to update the exe in the full client with the latest exe also in the 1st post i imagen.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
ok enough spam can a mod plz clean thread plz apart from any links to patches etc, or ill just ask a mod to close the thread!

sean download the exe in my siggy extract it to crusade folder and run the torozor exe

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
why cnt iget on ? i downloaded the exe to test server out ( and dnt rlly ) wnna d/l full client incase i dnt like :p

anyone wnna help me out.? :dunce:

TrIpP

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
lo all, downloading atm, sum1 give me sum info of ingame atmosphere? who hates who? whos a gimp whos not etc etc

$omeone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2006
Server bag of **** courrpt gms no point in playing Sweet will be lvl 300 tomorrow...

outsider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004
Birmingham
lmao at u, who ever u r u big child, sweet has done that fair n square u jus cba 2 lvl, its piss easy 2 get to that lvl if u lvled the amount he does. so either stop complaining and get lvlin or *** off.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
no offence but u can do 1+ lvls a day easily @ 202+ and noone is 200+ on warr ? so he can afk lvl

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
$omeone said:
Server bag of **** courrpt gms no point in playing Sweet will be lvl 300 tomorrow...
1 word - JELOUSY! (Jelousy's bad MMM KAY!)

Sweet lvls like no1 i no, servers fine enjoy.

Childish comments like urs will get u no where!

TrIpP said:
lo all, downloading atm, sum1 give me sum info of ingame atmosphere? who hates who? whos a gimp whos not etc etc
most ppl are very nice, will help ya out and have a good laugh. Theres also a few that the minute something happens they dont like, or cant understand, use that crappy word "CORRUPTION" this is usually down to jelousy or from not getting there own way. On a whole the server runs well and is up 99.9% of the time, sometimes down for reboots but thats rare. I do do some downloading from time to time so sometimes theres lagg, but hay what ya want for free :P

We hope u enjoy ur stay :)

Look forward to seeing u.

/HOST

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Could you upload the L-Npc?
Im using the client from Crusade but...i think its same but im missing the L-Npc

Status
Not open for further replies.