Release Torozor Server Files (2.6 & Ledu)

smoochy boys on tour

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Here you go. These files are outdated so I might as well share them. You will find the Ledu client on Sentures site somewhere.

2.6 server was never released due to the fact it would have been unbalanced and there were way too many items to restat so nothing happened with them. You will need to create your own client with them as I will not be uploading mine.

Enjoy

Torozor Ledu Files

Torozor 2.6 Files

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Here you go. These files are outdated so I might as well share them. You will find the Ledu client on Sentures site somewhere.

2.6 server was never released due to the fact it would have been unbalanced and there were way too many items to restat so nothing happened with them. You will need to create your own client with them as I will not be uploading mine.

Enjoy

Torozor Ledu Files

Torozor 2.6 Files
cheers glenn will have alook when i get home.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Dont understand why this server keeps coming back every couple of months, It will die again soon after someone grabs these files and sticks it online.

Its like a song thats overplayed on the radio.

Maybe someone can do something good with this release and new files.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

Enjoy

Torozor Ledu Files

Torozor 2.6 Files
:thumbup2: thanks alot

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
it is a great server, but i think now uve released them some1 is just gonna put the server up and change the odd thing or do some sorta crap update to them

they'll then stick it online, wack up a donation system and call it a server.. and just drag the srevers name from the dirt lol

this is why i never released OS files

thanks for the release tho, be interesting to have a look thro them when i got time... im interested in a couple of the maps!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yer they are lifcos set, i dont think hes releasin for the actual exes, its just the database to work with 2.6 files format i think

i remember the post about the 2.6 was updates and changed about bit.. like TDB etc wsa added

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
couple months back i asked glenn for these but he refused because toro was coming back online, this now gives me the time to make torozor better.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I wasn't really releasing for people to rip Torozor and put it online. I was releasing as Torozor had many nice unique things inside of it and I thought it may become useful to existing server creators.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I wasn't really releasing for people to rip Torozor and put it online. I was releasing as Torozor had many nice unique things inside of it and I thought it may become useful to existing server creators.
yer i know what u mean, but ppl will just rip it and stick it online :glare:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah but sadly there was not much I could do to stop that lol.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
yer i know what u mean, but ppl will just rip it and stick it online :glare:
just a shame glenn didnt release sooner tbh, if zen2 wasnt tryin to make remakes of it maybe people could of used ideas from torozor alot sooner.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Any chance of somebody mirroring these please?
Only premium members can download these =/

"There are no more download slots available for free users right now. If you don't want to become a premium member, you might want to try again later."

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Just a shame its a half hearted release *wont be uploading my client* Its also a shame you didnt even ask anyone from the previous teams e.g myself and sooden and others if you could actually release these. Fair play you did work on them but you just messed up any upcoming toro activity when newer better files are released that would suit torozors rates.

Dissapointed in you glenn.... Never thought id say that either.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Well at the end of the day matts the orig owner
When he found out he wasnt really bothered atall

I guess the files have been passed around enough that they may aswell just be posted on here.

The only server which really makes me want to play now, is HellzLoose.
But I cant see that coming back up again anytime soon =/

@Ripman - ty for the mirror

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Is that a hint for me to make HellzLoose and matt wasn't the original owner at all lol.

The files were long before he had them really.
Torozor activity? There isnt anything else you could do to the server to make it any better... trying time and time again is just pointless and infact you would be the one that is putting Torozor down.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Just a shame its a half hearted release *wont be uploading my client* Its also a shame you didnt even ask anyone from the previous teams e.g myself and sooden and others if you could actually release these. Fair play you did work on them but you just messed up any upcoming toro activity when newer better files are released that would suit torozors rates.

Dissapointed in you glenn.... Never thought id say that either.
your the one who's ruined Torozor. no'one else.