Total Recall Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
yep ur perfectly right 3heroes

well slaya if u aint played mir in 2months thn sum1 been using ur account on ere, and used the 2 names u use on foundation, also they must b ur twin as they act/speak/smell the same as u

unlucky

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
still dont explain how did slaya get 199m in his bag then does it now

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
lol ye, wen we check out Slaya on tht leo siggy thing

hmph nice amount of cash

bet u hunted boss mobs all day yeah?

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
ive asked around and im sure ice will bk me up on that max gold in bag was 100m top ;)

Rhys2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2005
The IP's dont match of doomdevil which i banned, and is not even the same internet provider before people start saying its a dynamic addy.

What happened on foundation is in the past, can you please leave it there.

Slaya

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Rhys2002 said:
The IP's dont match of doomdevil which i banned, and is not even the same internet provider before people start saying its a dynamic addy.

What happened on foundation is in the past, can you please leave it there.

You banned off where??? Sorry I don't know who you are lol :S

And how do u kno hu my ISP is?

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
changing ISP is peice of piss

and sittin ther askin who he is in a persistant manner also adds to u knowing who he is and u trying to make other ppl believe u dont o.O

im a detective tbh

and wat happened on foundation is in the past ye, but the past eventually catches up wit the present, and Slaya bein a **** on foundation may well reflect in this new server

wat r the chances of Slaya (doomdevil) bein a GM on icemans foundation, and then a Slaya also being a GM on icemans new server, Slaya spelt exactly the same

jst far too wierd 4 my likin

tho i suppose ill giv u a chance if u r 2 b a GM on this server, tho the first sign on u bein a tit n goin off lvlin ur chars/given em items n pkin me n 3-4 of me m8s r outa ther tbh

TheThreeHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2005
Slaya said:
You banned off where??? Sorry I don't know who you are lol :S

And how do u kno hu my ISP is?

Rhys is the Host of Foundation after IceMan and Ragna.
And you can check out the ISP with the IP you put on here earlier.

fubu

DoomDevil is XxXx or w/e on lomcn, Slaya on LOMCN is a corrupt fag on servers 1.4 i cant imagine what he be like on 1.9 @kill fubu etc well thats me given up on this server.

Rhys2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2005
I never said it was or wasnt doomdevil, all i checked was the ip in which he posted and the one i banned for doomdevil and the isp.

OK it might be easy to change the ISP but i for one wouldnt change just so i can be a GM again on another server.

You wanted the IP checking and I checked it, and thats the result i got.

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
lol see

ppl quitin b4 they started the server

sounds like another katlin

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
mmm nope he hasnt proven u arnt doomdevil, like we sed, u cud of changed ISP's

u may very well b THAT sad

Slaya

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
Right.. so I've gone from Bulldog.. to wot eva DD is then back to Bulldog, and kept the same IP when doing that... do you have any knowlage of computers at all?

Slaya

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
Listen, why would I pay £90 (£30 x3, according to above) as that's how much it would cost 2 change from Bulldog (£30).. then to DD's ISP (Anova £30) then bak to Bulldog (£30) for a PRIVATE... FREE.. server?

Ffs I'm here coz I don't wanna pay £6.50 a month for Euro, never mind £90 for a private server!

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
ffs cant any of u stay on topic? jeesus we wanna know bout the server and not about crap that no1 cares about. stay on topic or keep arguements to pm`s

can we have an update on server plz ppl?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Rhys2002 said:
I never said it was or wasnt doomdevil, all i checked was the ip in which he posted and the one i banned for doomdevil and the isp.

OK it might be easy to change the ISP but i for one wouldnt change just so i can be a GM again on another server.

You wanted the IP checking and I checked it, and thats the result i got.

One this aint doomdevil... yes doomdevil had a second char called slaya but this aint doom.

-end-

Last edited: