Release Town Map Release

Join Discord

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
It's nothing big, its just something I knocked together as a test and didn't like it.
It's not perfect, but it will do for anybody who can't use MapEdit & is needing a new town.

Release 1:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
(Download contains the minimap, its already re-sized and ready to implant.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release 2 (Unfinished):

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
(Download contains the minimap, its already re-sized and ready to implant)

Enjoy

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Tom, both are VERY big maps.. id suggest going ingame and running around... you'll spend an hour running one side to other just to get to armory.

Most servers (Even AceM2) struggle to fill BW/MW... and even now they are rarely used to extends and only explored when looking for a chicken. Just my opinon if you're making a home zone. You can always make it bigger.. making it smaller is just a pain!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
There's nothing stopping people from adjusting the size?

Also Mir needs more objects around the towns. (Such as "Broken carts, Barrels, (Dead Humans/Deers) Something to make it look a bit more realistic.

But all we get is tree's.. (Could at least have some chopped tree's).

Just my thought on how Mir could progress with creating map's.

-Ash

PS: I'd love to see huge villages for Mir to be fair. (Good maps though mate).

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Tom, both are VERY big maps.. id suggest going ingame and running around... you'll spend an hour running one side to other just to get to armory.

Most servers (Even AceM2) struggle to fill BW/MW... and even now they are rarely used to extends and only explored when looking for a chicken. Just my opinon if you're making a home zone. You can always make it bigger.. making it smaller is just a pain!
Aye, I'm just playing around with the mapping at the mo trying to make a map I actually like.

I'm after something similar to BW, but with pranja houses & a space just outside safezone for fighting/PVP's etc.
and that map is only 500x500, its the same size as BichonWall in-game.

There's nothing stopping people from adjusting the size?

Also Mir needs more objects around the towns. (Such as "Broken carts, Barrels, (Dead Humans/Deers) Something to make it look a bit more realistic.

But all we get is tree's.. (Could at least have some chopped tree's).

Just my thought on how Mir could progress with creating map's.

-Ash

PS: I'd love to see huge villages for Mir to be fair. (Good maps though mate).
Very true, I do believe Tyraes is creating a whole new set of tiles for the Ace files but I'm unsure if they will be released along-side the files or not.

I couldn't agree with you more on this.