Translated DB'S

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Is there any possibility that someone has a link to translated DB's??

Or could send me 1 via msn or something??

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
you should be translating yourself.

if you get translated db's, tomorrow you will ask for translated npcs, next you will ask for translated drops, and next you will probably give up.

Upvote 0

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
LOL easy talk for ppl like u isnt it, i mean you speak the language, we dont, for what should i keep the spirit on? for something that was made for chinese ppl and not for foreigners?
tbh if i could translate it for 100%
atleast i would publish the files, i wldnt care who or what would use them, aslong as ppl can play this game with out the saying ' it was made by the chinese for the chinese' :)

P.S. i wldnt ask for NPC's or any thing else as i only need this because the rest is obviously an job that can be done, AS I DONT KNOW THE NAMES OF ITEMS, MOBS, MAGICS :)
rlly easily said for you isnt it:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
She= chinese... thats what i've been told... dunno if its wrong but im staying 2 what i said, even tho if she aint chinese, she talks like she got it all settled and know it all but dont give a **** about ppl that are in need of some support

Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
you don't have to know chinese!

world.altavista.com

ps. I didn't translate anything in job/3g...

Upvote 0

MrSparkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2005
Has anyone who has a translated version of the db's mobs, npcs etc etc actually published them or is that a taboo here?

People still have to put the work in to configure the servers and alter game play to their own style. Translating reams of chinese is a lot of work for ppl who don't speak the language, even using a translator tool.

I can understand that the hard work of the original translator is lost when ungrateful people just use it without giving credit. But, I'm sure that a fully translated set of files on the various version would fetch a fair bit of cash so a financial reward would be the best tbh.

Upvote 0