Translation process

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Hello guys,

For some of you know the new mir2 files 'hero files' are on this forum untranslated but they contain some really interesting stuff. Many of you i know would like to get your grubby hands of translated files so i have toke the liberty in taking matters into my own hands for lomcn users.

I have not yet completed my process yet unfortunately but i am getting there. I have already translated some of the envir, all maps are translated and monsters. I am currently working on the items and the magics. Later on after these i will be making a custom lomcn interface with no foreign languages on.

This process will not be easy and i am currently looking for 1 helper who will help me through this. They will have to have a good idea on how to translate and a lot of spare time.

Here is an insight on what i have done so far in the game:

Thanks viewers.

Regards SS

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Nice Work Mate, I'll Help Ya If Ya Like Got Load's Of Spare Time Hehe, Get Back To Me If Ya Intrested. :D

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Don't Think That's Unpacked Properly Is It. Think He Just Working On Mir2.Exe Mate

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
For what vers. are u talking about??? Look in ur pic like 1.9 old files...
And I dont see the diference... What are in plus? Maybe im blind...:)
Are u talk there about game points/game .... ???
NO OFFENCE MAN , only I dont understand the difference...:ppunk: :bounce:

DOOMNEZEU

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
looks like your heading in the right direction but i feel you will hit a brickj wall when trying to get the m2server translated , due to its possible dual compression method making it unreadable .

@legendofmir these files use dbc and are similar to 1.4 and 1.9 in many ways but far far more advanced including a hero that has its own ability to gain levels and use magics for its self there also looks to be ridable horses among other things

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I know that they are not packed.

Am just in translation process mate.

Give me some time and ill upload for lomcn users.

/SS

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Tnx man for ur link , but I use only 1.9.4 version, and I change all my .wil files all the files of my server, and use only from chinese link mir files (like ur ), to add new horses, new mobs, new items, new spells. Im not anyway interested in next vers. 1.4(like Dm2,2.3, 3....). For example my L-Tiles.wil have 149 Mb by now. And I use and the tiles.wil :tongue1: :).
I developt 1.9 version , and now i see the 1.9 are back(anyway are the biggest version,without bugs.) Ha!:bounce: :bounce:

Good luck , mans!!!:ppunk: :ppunk:

DOOMNEZEU

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
tbh bow down to him done what u lot could not do i weeks taken him a few days makes me lol in rl lolol go ss WOOT WOOT

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
tbh bow down to him done what u lot could not do i weeks taken him a few days makes me lol in rl lolol go ss WOOT WOOT

I bow down to no man only my Wife :D

A lot of people can do exactly what he is doing but its hard finding a set of hero files upto date that are not packed or compressed a few times so they can be hexed or translated.

and just as hard to find a client that is hex or translatable.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Still looking for someone to translate the StDitems.db and Magic.db. Apart from that most is done.

Update:

Monster Database : Complete
Envir : Complete

Needed:
Item Database
Magic Database
Gates

If you think you can help with the needed then please private message me.

Thanks
SS

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
why do you need some to translate that and easy way to find what spells are what is name them 1-30 or w/e , go in game @make 1 learn it use it , see wat it is write down 1 - fireball

2-flamefield etc then go bk into your db and rename them to what u just fond out????

or iam i missing something haha????

ss i wud like your msn 2 , please add me.